~Modern Cinderella: Chapter 3~

Hey sorry it took me so long to update the story =)

Here it is =)

- XyouXmeX

Chapter 3

''Hey Emily, your writing is a little too perfect for me.'' that was the third time Blake said that and it totally pissed me off. Of course as a teacher, I didn't show any of my anger out to him since he was my student after all.

''Blake, why not you just get use to it? Since it's my hand writing.'' I turned back around and said it with a smile. But when i turned back facing the board my expression changed. I was almost on the urge to scream and quit the job but I needed to keep my family alive.

''Okay, whatever you say, Emily.'' so far Blake was the only guy in the class who dared to call me by my name and not Ms. Knight. 

''I would appreciate it if you called me Ms. Knight, Blake.'' I told him and continued scribling notes on the board.

''Nah, I prefer calling someone my age by their name. Since..that certain someone is pretty.'' I could feel my heart stop but at the same time I didn't appreciate him saying that in front of the whole class. 

''In case you didn't know, Blake. My aunt is the principal of this school so that means, I could complain to her and you are gone. Got the message, punk?'' I knew that wasn't how a teacher should act but I lost my patience on this boy.

He looked taken aback and shuffled in his seat as he went back to writing down my notes. Bingo. That was how a teacher shut a boy down. After class, a tap came from my shoulder and it was Blake. 

''Yes, Blake?'' I grumbled. 

''You're...too young...to be my teacher.'' he said and he and his friends laughed and pat each other on the back. Okay, that was it. I grabbed Blake by the arm and marched my way to Aunty Alice's office. 

''Aunty. I can't stand Blake. Argh!'' I didn't care on how I act to my aunt since..no one was there to see me. Blake was outside the office waiting until Aunty called him in. 

''Emily, if you can't handle Blake, you can quit the job.'' she said kindly and gently with a smile. What? No way I was going to quit. I told her that and she called Blake in. I sensed something bad in the air.

''Okay, Blake, Emily is going to be your new personal tutor which means, she's going to take care of you, twenty-four hours. She'll be moving in with you and train your attitude.'' What?! Moving in with a monster was the last thing I wanted to do.

''Fine.'' he said with a bored look. 

''But-'' I tried to argue but Aunty just raised her hands to shut me up. I gave Blake a death glare and walked out of the office.

''Hey, Emily!'' I heard Blake called out.

''What?!'' I shouted at him.

''You want a ride?''