~Modern Cinderella: Chapter 5~

Hey guys, my exam is near so please pray for me >< and of course, I know you guys can't wait for the next chapter so...HERE IT IS FOR YOU!

- XyouXmeX

Chapter 5

''I think I'll get use to it''

''Still, if only they knew you were seventeen. They. Would. Freak.'' I bursted out laughing and so did Blake. 

After I finished unpacking Blake's stuff, I went to my room to change my clothes. I would die if I wore those office clothes any longer! 

''Hey Emily! Nice boy you brought home.'' Joan said and gave me a smirk. Of course, how could I forget. Joan was a girl who always had a eye for guys but she said she would remain single until she was eighteen. She was really discipline. 

''Haha funny you. He's my student.'' I told her and started changing my clothes. 

''And you like him.'' I completely frozed. 

''No I don't...'' I fell silent.

''Yeah you do. I can tell.'' 

''You'll keep that a secret. Promise!'' I pretended to strangle her on her bed. 

''Okay! Okay! I won't tell!'' she bursted out laughing on the bed. Silly girl. I checked the calender and there, written, it was time to visit mom. There were some daisies at the florist. I remembered since we passed by just now. 

I was about to go outside when Blake suddenly showed up behind me. ''Hey, where are you going?'' he asked me. What was his business? 

''I'm going to the grave yard. I want to visit my mom.'' I said and headed towards the car. 

''Can I follow?'' I turned around and checked if he was joking. His expression was serious...maybe he could. ''Fine. Get in.'' I said and I drove to the florist first and bought some daisies. Then headed off to the grave yard which was not so far away.

I still remembered the day of the funeral when Joan hugged me and cried while I was carrying a crying Ronald. Aunty Alice hugging me from behind and everyone was in black. 

''Emily?'' I snapped out of my thoughts. I look where I was and I was in front of my mother's grave. Guess I had memorized the way here so I could even walk here without even focusing. I placed the white daisies on my mother's grave.

''Hey mom. Erm, I know you can't hear what I'm saying, but I really want to say this to you. I miss you. Joan and Ronald miss you too. This is my student here, Blake. Erm, he accompanied me to see you. Hope you're fine, I mean, of course you are. I really miss you mom. Guess that's all for now.'' I knew I sounded like a insane girl talking to the dead.

When we both got back home, Lady Cyan was standing at the hallway. ''Where have you been Emily? Off to bed. no dinner you girl.'' I sighed and went to bed. As I was about to climb into bed, there was a knock on the door. 

I opened it and there standing with a single lily flower was Blake. ''Here you go.'' he said. ''To cheer you up.''