CHAPTER 7- LOVE EPISODE

Its been a month and I was so fond of him. His eyes were not even the color of ocean but yet I always drowned in them. I loved his reaction of placing a soft kiss below my ears when I used to catch him looking at me. He loved tangling and playing with my hairs.
He used to say, "Make your hair a little long. It will be a great addition to your beauty, and I will die for it surely."
"Yeah, I was thinking of letting it grow this time. Not gonna cut it short." I paused for a moment and said again, "Look at your hair. How did you make it so rough?"
"I don't like sitting at home. I go for rides and walks so it got rough at the exposure of sun and dust."
"Apply some oil then. Put oil before shampoo. It will make your hair better."
"Eww oil! That's too sticky. I don't like using it, hampers my hairstyle."
"Don't flatter yourself. Do as I said. And why exactly do u need to make your hair look more stylish? Is my attention not enough for you?"
"Always babe. I will apply but if I don't get any results..."
I interrupted him and said, "What will you do then huh?" I sat on his lap facing him and said, "What baby? What are you gonna do?" He kept staring the whole time and then brought his lips to my ears and replied, "Then I will choke you daily until I am the only person in your mind. Do you want me to start now?" He pressed his lips hard against mine and I kissed him back.
Thoughts were running in my mind "Ahhh! His whiskey flavoured kiss. I will always crave for it and still it won't be enough."

The dispersal bell rang and we eventually went home. I got a call from Sebastian an hour later.
Rosalind- "Hello."
Sebastian- "Don't you think that you guys are now taking it too far? We were better as friends. Something in me is constantly pushing me to warn you."
Rosalind- "Don't worry. Its just casual and nothing more."
Sebastian- "Had it been causal, it would be a matter of couple of weeks. But its been a goddamn month!"
Rosalind- "Oh Sebs Please! When did you start to act like this?!"
Sebastian- "Who knows more than me that you are too stupid to understand your own feelings."
Rosalind- "Why the hell are you telling me like that!!!"
Sebastian- "because you are walking towards something you should be running away from."
Rosalind- "What walk! Am doing nothing. You are the one to stress unnecessarily."
Sebastian- "Because I know you will be the one to suffer not him. I know both of you."
Rosalind- "I think you are not getting me. I'm hanging up. I don't wanna talk regarding this. Bye."

I ended the call on a beep without hearing what he had to say. I called Raymond to get my mind off these but he didn't receive. I got a text from him few minutes later that he was busy in a family gathering so he will text me at night.

It was the night that gave me butterflies. He was the first one to propose me and I accepted him without giving it a second thought.

*Have you ever fallen in love with anyone so deeply that you were ready to justify the scars even if your was the one holding the knife? Lemme know what's your story.*