19- His Family

It's been two days that Anivaan is on his buisness trip. Drishya decided not to go to the sets for two reasons. 

Firstly, there was no significant work for her, and secondly, Anirvaan was not around. She called Manish and asked

Drishya: Manish, kya main aaj chutti le sakti hoon?

Manish: (sounded concerned) Tum thik ho na, Drishya?

Drishya: Haan, main thik hoon. Bas aaj ghar pe Mumma ke saath time spend karna hai.

Manish: Okay, no problem. Take a leave.

Drishya: (expressed her gratitude) Thank you

Manish: Your welcome

They both cut the call. She took a sigh of relief and fell onto her bed.

Drishya came downstairs in her night suit, catching Ramya's attention. Concerned, Ramya asked

Ramya: Kya hua? Tu taiyaar nahi hui, aaj kaam pe nahi jaana kya?

Drishya: Nahi, Mumma. Aaj mann nahi hai jaane ka.

Ramya: (looked at her with concern and asked) Teri tabiyat toh thik hai na?

Drishya: Haan, I am fine. Bas aaj mujhe ghar pe aapke saath aur Dishu ke saath rehna hai.

Just then, Disha came downstairs, wearing a formal outfit. Ramya questioned her

Ramya: Ab tu kahan chali?

Disha: Mumma, aaj mera interview hai.

Ramya: (scolded her gently) Toh pehle batana chahiye tha na, tum bacche bhi na, end time pe sab batate ho.

She quickly went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for Disha.

After having breakfast, Disha asked

Disha: Di, aaj aap ghar pe?

Drishya: Haan, main nahi jaa rahi.

Disha acknowledged it, and Ramya, showing her motherly affection, made Disha eat sugar and curd, saying

Drishya: All the best.

Both sisters exchanged smiles, and as Disha left for her interview, Drishya stayed back at home with her family.

In Canada, the meeting had concluded, but the conference was yet to take place, a crucial event for their business. 

Abhiram, known for his party-loving nature, was whining about not being able to enjoy his time in the country. 

Anirvaan, on the other hand, was focused on his work, preparing for the speech he had to deliver as the representative of the Shekhawat legacy.

Abhiram: Bhai yaar, maine socha tha ki hum thoda enjoy karenge, lekin dadu ne toh aur kaam de diya.

Anirvaan: Toh ro kyun raha hai? Vaise bhi hum 1 hafte ke liye aaye hain. Hamare paas abhi bhi 5 din hain.

Abhiram: Waah bhai, jab yaha aaye thay toh khud ka muh utara hua tha, aur aaj aap kaam kar rahe ho.

Anirvaan, irritated, glared at him. 

Abhiram, realizing he might have gone too far, said

Abhiram: Bas bas, mujhe itne pyar se ghurne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Yeh nazar apni Drishya ke liye bacha ke rakho.

Anirvaan slammed his laptop shut, signaling Abhiram to keep quiet.

Drishya, after convincing her mother to rest for a day, was in the kitchen preparing a meal when her phone rang.