𝐈𝐕

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 | 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡

"I need you to sit in on this promo meeting for me because I have a flight to catch at 12. And I need you to order my black truck for 9:45. I'm about to drop Kash and Hades off at the hotel, so I need you to lock up the salon for me when I leave," Nai gave her assistant, Jaya, the run down.

"I got you," the girl said.

Nai made her way to her office to grab her bag and the boys' leash. "Oh, and please run by the warehouse for me tomorrow. I'll call you," she said. "Yes ma'am! Have fun on your trip!" Jaya smiled.

"I'll try," she chuckled.

She left out of the salon and went to her car out front. She put her dogs in the backseat and went to the driver's side.

She was going to drop them off and then go to her house to pack her carryon.

Lord, please bless me with the strength for this trip, she kept repeating to herself. She knew that there was a great possibility that things could go wrong. But it was about Meechie. He was the birthday boy.

She dropped her kiddies off to the hotel where they would be staying for a week and then went home.

When she arrived home, she went to her room and got her black Goyard from her top shelf. She had already laid everything she needed out on her closet island.

After she was finished, she changed into an all black Aritzia outfit and her black Chanel sneakers. She put on her black blue light glasses and then left out of her room.

Her truck had arrived, so she made her way out of her house, making sure to lock up correctly. The driver put away her luggage in the trunk and they left.

***

𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐬

Nai's truck pulled up to the beautiful air bnb. She lowered her sunglasses and allowed the driver to open the door for her.

"Thank you," she smiled at the handsome man. "My pleasure," he said in his thick accent. She got out of the truck, already growing a bit hot in her outfit.

He grabbed her luggage from the trunk and made his way back to the driver's side to proceed on by his day.

Nai walked up to the door and put it the code that was provided. She didn't really know who had already made it.