Chapter 6: Together again

Ventus and Boris enter the place where it is referred to as Bendy HELL with extreme caution; Boris having a bad feeling of the situation all the while Ventus sensed the darkness extraordinarily strong here.

'I don't like this...' All Ventus could think is that it's Vanitas's darkness he's hearing, well at first but upon feeling this darkness a bit further, it's different from Vanitas's.

This darkness he feels is not only deep within the twisted dark carnival but it's growing with each second.

'I wonder...'

As the two were slowly walking down the stairs into the first floor in order to go in, the keyblade wielder observes his surroundings to see that this is a carnival.

A very twisted carnival compared to the one in Disney Town.

While looking around, the two noticed a tape recorder on its own nearby, prompting the two to investigate it.

They approached the tape recorder with Ventas touching it first in case it suddenly summons heartless.

As he does this and notices that nothing had happened, he asks himself,

'What's this doing here?'

He messed with the tape recorder for a bit, curious to see if it holds any information that could help him and Boris.

After messing with it for a moment, the two hear a voice speak from said tape recorder.

"These guys down at the warehouse get to play games all day while I'm stuck cleaning up after 'em!

They kept locking themselves out of their own back room.

So I says to 'em, "look guys", I says, "you're smart, right? Here's an idea!

Why not rig these games up to knock open the door if ya win? It'll be fun for you guys, and it saves me the trip down here every day."

They went for it like a dog to pot roast.

I tell ya! If these guys don't start realizing who the real genius is, I'm outta here!"

Ventus and Boris turned to look at each other for a moment, taking in the information they had received from the person who spoke in the tape recorder.

The two look around with Ventus spotting what seemed to be a couple of levers.

A bit of curiosity prompted the keyblade wielder to go and investigate with Boris right by his side.

As the two went right onto where there were a couple of levers, Ventus learned that these levers are connected to the power since the device is the power control.

Thinking back to what the person in the recording said about games and doors,

'He mentioned that some games open a door. I wonder what games he was talking about?'

He searched his surroundings to find the door the tape mentioned, curious if that's where he needs to head off to.

As he found no door, he turned towards Boris to ask him:

"Do you know about the door he was talking about?"

Boris looked at him for a moment before shaking his head, not knowing of what door the person the tape was speaking about.

Ventus understood this, prompting him to look at the device once again.

He noticed a few cables connecting to the power control, making him think that perhaps if he follows these cables, he might be able to power the games that'll lead him to the door the tape person mentioned.