- I N T R O -

JANG MIEUN

Mieun 미은 is a member of the famous boy group, ENHYPEN, which debuted on November 30th, 2020 through the survival show 'I-LAND

Mieun 미은 is a member of the famous boy group, ENHYPEN, which debuted on November 30th, 2020 through the survival show 'I-LAND.'

basic information --.•

BIRTH NAME: Jang Mi-eun

ENGLISH NAME: Jang Grace

STAGE NAME: Mieun

BIRTHPLACE: Seoul, South Korea.

BIRTHDATE: February 29, 2004

POSITION: -

AGE: 20

ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces

NICKNAMES: Mimi, Eun, Mi, Pretty (given by heeseung) Bug (given by jay), Love, (given by jake) Doll (given by sunghoon), Princess (given by sunoo) Muffin, (given by jungwon) 만드 (Mandu (given by ni-ki))

NATIONALITY: Korean, Japanese, American

ETHNICITY: Korean

LANGUAGES SPOKEN: Korean, English, Japanese, Spanish, Deutsch, French, Mandarin.

MBTI: INFP

SOLO FANDOM NAME: Mineuns (minions)

NAME IN WEVERSE: 미미 💗 (MIMI 💗)

SEXUALITY: BISEXUAL

PRONOUNS: SHE/HER

RELIGION: CATHOLIC

ALLERGIES: PEANUTS

LOVE LANGUAGE: RECEIVING GIFTS, QUALITY TIME

LIKES: NATURE, FLOWERS, BUTTERFLIES, BEARS, FALL WEATHER, MAKEUP, HOLDING HANDS, CUDDLING, HUGS

DISLIKES: BOREDOM, LOUD NOISES, FLYING IN AIRPLANES, BEING LATE, MOVIES

PHOBIAS: AEROPHOBIA (fear of flying), ASTRAPHOBIA (fear of thunder and lightning)

HOBBIES: SONGWRITING, SINGING, BAKING, DRAWING, PAINTING, EXERCISING

TALENTS: PERFECT PITCH, PHOTOGRNIC MEMORY, FALLING ASLEEP ANYWHERE, EYE FOR FASHION, SONGWRITING, FLEXIBLE, ENDURANCE, DUALITY

idol information

TRAINING TIME: 7:30 AM - 1:45 PM - 9:30 PM

REPRESENTATIVE EMOJI: 🐻

EAR MONITOR: WHITE WITH EN- WRITTEN IN PINK (right), PINK WITH EN- WRITTEN IN WHITE (left)

MICROPHONE: WHITE WITH ENHYPEN WRITTEN ALL OVER WITH DRAWINGS FROM THE MEMBERS IN PINK

SIGNATURE:

(made by urs truly)

(made by urs truly)

skills

SINGING: 10/10

RAPPING: 7/10

DANCING: 10/10

VISUALS: 10/10

STAGE PRESENCE: 10/10

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS: 10/10

ACTING: 9/10

MODELING: 10/10

PRODUCING: 8/10

COMPOSING: 8/10

SONGWRITING: 9/10

mieun facts

- Mieun is the youngest in her family.
- Her name means 'luck', hence her english name Grace and her being born on leap day.
- Despite her intimidating looks, she's a true sweetheart and is very shy.
- Because of her intimidating looks, she immediately shocked everyone in I-LAND, and they were afraid until she started talking.
- Mieun has a older sister who is seven years older than her, and a older brother who is five years older.
- She attends Appujeong High School in Seoul, South Korea. She only goes in to school to submit any hand written assignments. She's in her junior year, due to I-LAND, which made her miss school.
- Mieun used to be teased for being so confident about becoming an idol.
- Mieun has a condition in her stomach, called gastroparesis, which makes her diet very minimal.
- She was a BigHit trainee with Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, and Jungwon, and her being the only female trainee at the time.
- Mieun is a former JYP and SM trainee.
- Mieun trained for six years before entering I-LAND, starting her trainee days at the age of 10.
- Mieun earned second place in I-LAND, receiving 1,369,976 votes.
- She's in a friend group featuring IVE's WONYOUNG, KEP1ER's BAHIYYIH, NMIXX's SULLYOON, and NEW JEANS' MINJI, the group being called '04'Z RAHH!!! 🔥🔥' It also features a sometimes special guest, who goes by the name Johnny.
- Her role model is IU.
- Her celebrity crush is TWICE'S Tzuyu.
- She started singing at the age of 4.
- She claims her charming points are her eyes and dimples, but the members say she's charming no matter what.
- Her favorite ice cream flavors are Cookie Dough and Mint Chocolate Chip.
- Her mom forced her to do a sport, so she picked ice skating as she found it the prettiest, and she thanks her mom for forcing her to do it.
- Her favorite meal is tteokbokki, and she loves berries.
- Mieun's favorite song is 'Back to December' by Taylor Swift.
- Her favorite colors are pink and white.
- She loves the fall weather, but the spring scenery.
- Due to her obsession with the Sanrio characters Cinnamoroll and Chococat, she was offered a collaboration with them that sold out immediately, making it a permanent addition and even her own character she created.
- Fans always give her plushies of Cinnamoroll or Chococat, and she gets to keep them after being inspected by staff for no cameras, microphones or drugs.
- Her motto is, "You can say it's your best day, but it can always be better."
- Mieun plays the piano and guitar.
- Mieun is called the "Princess of K-POP" due to her amazing visuals.
- Mieun and her close friend, Wonyoung, are called "4th Gen It Girls."
- Mieun and Wonyoung admired each other and became close after sharing the same surname.
- Mieun shared a bunk bed with Ni-ki, her sleeping on top.
- Once the members of ENHYPEN got their own rooms, she ended up sharing a room with Heeseung.
- She specializes in cooking and baking, and she always will cook meals for the members rather than buying takeout.
- From what Sunghoon has said, Mieun always smells majestic.
- Jake has mentioned multiple times on how she looks cutest when she zones out.
- Mieun is close friends with IVE's Wonyoung, ITZY's Yeji and Ryujin, STRAY KIDS' Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin, NMIXX's Sullyoon, P1HARMONY, ATEEZ'S SEONGHWA, LE SSERAFIM's Yunjin and Chaewon, and AESPA's Winter.
- Her vocal range is one of, if not, the best in KPOP.
- Mieun doesn't sweat.

-------------------------------------------------------------

please vote for this chapter !