- singers / heeseung+mieun

It's incredible how the two used to be horrified of each others ability. The envied each other until being put in the same room in I-LAND, where the two bonded over singing.

To Mieun, she sees Heeseung as one of those things that makes you immediately sad if you lose. Like your phone, for example, she sees Heeseung as one of the most important factors in her life. She is embarrassed to admit it, but she wouldn't be who she is without him.

To Heeseung, Mieun is someone who cares about everyone too much, but he loves that about her. The two used to share a room until moving into the new dorm. Sometimes, at night, Heeseung will sneak into her bed and sleep with her.

--.--

one

It's not rare for Heeseung and Mieun to come back to the dorms very late. They always practice until it's late, but they'll get dinner on the way back sometimes. Anytime they don't, it's like playing a game of 'don't let the others know you're up at 1 in the morning making ramyeon so they don't ask for some'

It's 1:32 AM in Korea, and the two are trying to open the dorm door without making noise. "My key isn't working. Use yours." Mieun steps to the side, and Heeseung steps forward, humming the song the vocal coach had them sing. He opens the door with ease, but the door creaks very loudly. Mieun raises her hand like she's about to smack him, as he looks back at her from the sudden noise he made.

"Sorry! Sorry..." He whisper-yells. They both quietly step in and remove their shoes. Mieun takes Heeseung's bag and quickly rushes to the shared room. She stop in front of the door and rests her bag on the ground for a moment. Using her free hand, she carefully and quietly opens the door, and she sees everyone in bed, all but one sleeping. She sees a light glare coming from Jakes bed, but she ignores it and walks into the room. She walks up the stairs up to her bed quietly and places the bag on the bed. She walks down and does the same for Heeseungs things. While she is walking down the stairs of Heeseungs bunk bed, she notices Jake squinting at her, using his phone's lock screen as a flashlight.

"..hi." She whispers. She looks closer at the lock screen and notices it's a picture of them two sleeping together. "Um, yeah, that's not creepy at all." She says. Jake looks at his lock screen and laughs. "Why are you up, bear?" he says, with the nickname he gave her. "Me and Heeseung-oppa just got home." She walks to the door. "Can I come with?" He sits up, almost hitting his head on the ceiling. "Where?" She turns around. "I can hear the water boiling. I didn't eat dinner because I napped, so I'm not tired either." He jumps down, landing on a pillow Mieun threw there just in time. "Only if you're quiet, which you aren't doing a very good job right now."

Jake and Mieun walk to the kitchen after successfully fleeing the room of terrors, aka, ENHYPEN's bedroom. Heeseung turns around with a smile, which quickly fades after seeing Jake. One of the only times Heeseung gets Mieun to himself, is when they sneak into the dorms late at night. Heeseung turns around and focuses on the ramyeon he's boiling. Mieun taught him how to boil water and such, and since he's good at everything, he quickly learned how to cook basic things. Jake walks up to him and whispers something in his ear, which makes him utter a 'thank you' with a smile. As it's dead silent in the dorm and you can probably hear a ant eating, she heard exactly what Jake said.

"I'm only here because I didn't eat, I know you want to be with her alone." Jake patted his back as the words came out of his own mouth. Jake sits on the couch and closes his eyes a little. Mieun walks back to Heeseung and sees him struggling a little bit. "Okay, let me do this." She pushes him over with her hip and takes control of the stove. He just stands and sits after seeing her focus on the ramyeon itself. Mieun pours the ramyeon into three bowls and puts it at the table. Heeseung grabs chopsticks and the three all dine together.