- spoiled / jay+mieun

Jay is always spoiling Mieun in some way, whether it's with gifts, food, or even affection. Mieun tends to repay him with hugs and cuddles, somehow it works.

To Jay, Mieun is a cuddlebug. She's 'perfectly sized' to be a pillow due to her small body. Jay and Mieun always cuddle together, and Mieun always has a lingering smell of a honeycrisp apple on her. Jay calls it her spell, because even just whiffing the scent will get you attached.

To Mieun, Jay is like a mother to her. As Mieun didn't have a proper family growing up, she feels warm inside once she's under Jay's care. Despite the members always teasing Jay, she never does. Even if it doesn't hurt him, it hurts her a little bit. Seeing the one she sees as a guardian being teased can't help but make her a little sad. In the end, she still knows that the teasing is just for fun, and they don't mean it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

one

It had always been something on Mieun's bucket list to visit the sea early in the morning to watch the sunrise. And there's nobody else she wants to go with besides Jay. Mieun spent the entire night before setting up a picnic basket and even bought a picnic blanket for them to lay on watching the sunrise and to have a nice breakfast. The morning of, she woke up at 4:00 and woke Jay at 4:45, not telling him whatsoever.

"Oppa~ wake up!" She shook him aggressively, but also quietly as to not wake Jake, his roommate. Jay is finally awaken and he looks at the girl who is fully dressed and has done her hair and makeup already. "Come on, quickly, I have a surpise for you!" She holds his hand and he sighs, "Can't you wait 'til morning?" Jay lays back down. "No, oppa! We have to go now! Otherwise we'll miss it!" Jay groans and sits up and he can barely see Mieun's large smile plastered on her face.

Jay quickly gets ready and he meets the girl outside. She's holding a picnic basket and Jay looks at her confused. "Sweetie, it's dark, and god knows what time it is... Why have a picnic now?" He scratches his head and the girl swings the basket in one hand and leads Jay by the other. They walk over to the cab Mieun had called for half an hour ago, which they just arrived. "Mieun... Really?" He laughs. "Oppa, please be quiet and wait. This will be a core memory!" She laughs and leads the two of them into the car. She leans into the drivers ear and whispers 'to the beach please, don't tell him.' He nods and she sits back. "Oh, so it's really a surprise?" He wraps his arm around her and rests his head on top of hers. She hums in response and they start the drive.

They arrive to the beach, still dark out and Jay has fallen asleep. Mieun pushes Jay back and forth until he wakes up, and they leave the cab and Mieun is jumping up and down. "The beach?" He looks ahead, confused. "Let's watch the sunrise together, oppa!" She twirls. "Okay, let's go." He interlinks with the younger girl and smiles at her. He may not show it, but he's very excited.

Mieun and Jay find the perfect spot on the beach to relax and Mieun places the picnic basket down before opening it. She grabs the picnic blanket she brought on top and lays it down on the sand as Jay just watches with a smile. Jay sits down on the blanket, as does Mieun. She reaches for the picnic basket and grabs ANOTHER blanket, she drapes it over to the two of them. It's only the beginning of May, so it's warmer, just not warm enough. Mieun reaches in the basket, grabs two banana milks and gives Jay one. He replies with a thank you and the two wait for the sunrise together.

"I'm hungry..." Jay suddenly blurts out and Mieun places the basket on his lap. He looks at her confused, but instead of responding, she just grabs an onigiri out the basket and opens it. Jay grabs one out the basket too and begins to unravel his own.