Chapter 5: How to Effectively Worry Your Brother

-Nilly-🥀

     "AIDEN! Wake up right now! Nap time is over, I have 15 minutes left on the clock and I need to finish your room!" I pulled the blankets off his bed.

     "Wuh-" he started. He tried to roll over but only managed to accidentally roll off the bed. "Owww."

     He grabbed a pillow from off his bed and curled up on the floor with it. "Go awayyy, let me sleeeep," he whined.

     "No! Move or I'm spraying Clorox in your eyes."

     "My eyes are closed!"

     "Fine," I snarled. "Then I'll just work around you. Asshole. Wash your own sheets."

     "Fiinne," he said, grabbing his pillow and blanket and walking out the door to camp out on the couch.

     His room never took long because I didn't care to do a good job. I spent a while in the rooms of people I liked, so Lost Silver's room was going to take a while.

     I knocked before entering. "Hey bud, housekeeping!" I opened the door.

     Silver smiled. "Hi, Nilly. It's good to see you again."

     "How have you been?" I ruffled his hair.

     "Good. Alright."

     "Mhm. Well, I'm going to be here for a bit so you can keep me company if you want."

     "Okay!"

     I went into the bathroom and took the towels off the racks while he talked to me. It was like that up until I finished.

     "Alrighty, your room is all sparkly now. See you in... a few days, I think. I have the weekend off." I patted his head, making him smile.

     "Okay. See you later."

     I noticed Aiden still sleeping on the couch as I walked through the mansion. I briefly considered waking him up again, just to annoy him, but decided to just let him sleep for once.

     I walked up to my front door twenty minutes later. I gasped when I saw the door handle was completely demolished. Had I been robbed?

     No, the lights were on and there was quite a bit of noise coming from inside. I pushed it open and screamed and what I saw.

     "AHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!"

     Jeff thought it was so funny he started laugh-screaming like a maniac. Kate came from the kitchen with a bag of chips. The rake and Grinny cat were perched on the back of my couch, and Splendor was standing on a table.

     "Hello, Nilly!" Splendor said happily. "Slender kicked us out! Can you believe him?"

     "YES! I CAN!"

     "You seem upset. Is everything okay?"

     "Why are you in my house?!"

     "I told you! Splendor-"

     I turned to Kate. "What the fuck girl? Why is everyone in my house? How did you even get my address?"

     "Well, it's honestly not that hard to find out where you live," she responded simply, munching on the chips.

     "Get out of my house! All of you!"

     "Is there anyone else in here?"

     Kate thought for a minute. "Yeah."