Castor Trent Pollux Faze

Name: Castor Trent Pollux Faze
Trent Davis, when he needs an alias

Nicknames: Cas, Cast, Faze, Ghost

Age: 33

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Queer

Species: Werewolf

Looks: he has a white streak in his brown hair, his eyes are golden-amber in color, and scars litter his body; the scars on the wolf also match the scars on his face, even though they aren't in the image(s) of his human form, same with scars on his human form to his wolf

He's 6'6

He's 6'6

Personality: Castor is a being just trying to make his way through life

Personality: Castor is a being just trying to make his way through life. Weighed down by the burdens he has had to carry, the werewolf can be unapproachable, grouchy, and blunt. Castor has little patience for those who condemn others to suffer, and he is quick to intervene if he believes he can make a difference. Just a man who wishes for others to live a better life than he, he is also a man who just needs to survive. Burdened by heavy choices in his past, Castor carries those choices tucked into his heart. Lonely and distant, though truthfully just wanting someone to help carry his burden and remind him life is good and that he can make a difference, Castor keeps most at arms length. His anger and annoyance simmer just below the surface at all times, but he keeps a fairly tight leash on it. He doesn't lash out, he isn't explosive or hard to control, he's just angry. At the world, at his life, at himself. Saddened by his history, Castor does what he can to make up for it, though he believes he can never truly repay his debts and earn true atonement. Gruff and reserved, Castor is a quiet, keen, observational wolf with phenomenal survival instincts. If one somehow manages to make it past his walls and stoicism, they will find a soul who just wants to be loved and to love someone.

Likes: drinking, smoking, being paid, succeeding, atonement, his family (deceased)

Dislikes: failure, being unable to help, his history, his past actions, his soul, himself

Powers: Shifting into a wolf (looks above); heightened durability, strength, speed, senses, and reflexes while in human form.

Backstory: Castor has a very dark, very sad past. One he doesn't talk about to anyone, one he keeps tucked in close to his heart and soul. The gist of it? Castor was born a rogue, to a mother and father who had been exiled from their pack, a cruel, vicious, awful pack called the Crimson River Pack, because the Alpha's son grew jealous of his father, desiring Castor's mother for himself. Refusing to break their mate bond, they were stripped of nearly everything they owned, and sent to fend for themselves with two young children, and unknowingly pregnant - with Castor. Living impoverished, moving from place to place when they caught wind of something better, they finally settled down in a small, small home in Minnesota. When Castor was 7 years old, a group of rogues that call themselves the Nightwalkers, ambushed and slaughtered the Faze family, and Castor only survived because he'd snuck out, and been playing in the woods out back. Yet he hid, and he watched his family be killed. And shaking, Castor hid in a hollowed out log for two days before he dared to move. Before he went to see his family. What happened next, Castor hasn't talked to many about. He was found by a rogue wolf, a man by the name of Jagger, at least that's the only name Castor knew him by. And Castor was trained, and forced to earn his keep, earn his life, nearly every day. And now, at 33, the only thing anyone truly knows is that Castor says he has a life of sin to atone for - a life of sin that can never, ever be forgiven. However, he is still a mercenary. He still just tries to survive, going one day at a time, and is infamous among rogues for his brutality in fighting and killing, even if his heart shrivels a bit more with each life he takes.

Other: Castor's two middle names - Trent and Pollux - are the names of the brothers that died; his original name was Castor Davis Faze.
He travels the country as needed, and goes where the money tells him to, yet each year on the anniversary of his family's death, he visits that small home that became a monument and grave for the only people he has ever truly loved.
His wolf's fur turned white after his family died - he doesn't know why or what caused it, but assumes it was his grief, prematurely turning his fur white.

~~~~~~~~~

Within the RP:

Castor is good friends with Uriah, a fellow rogue, and Julius Augustus Howard IV, the Alpha of Black Moon. He could join the pack if he wanted to, but he has yet to do so.