Rules and Attraction

the outfit Cyrus have Mia as the surprise.

_______________________________________

I stept out of the shower, after washing my body and hair. I wrapped a towel around my body and drying my hair. The bathroom I can say is beautiful white walls with cream colored marbled counters and the bathtub is big enough to fit four people.

I walked back into the room and found a box wrapped in red ribbon with a note on it that read "heres a little something that you will wear for work, I exspect all the chores to be done by the time I return home and dinner ready, have fun.

-Cyrus"

With the number of chores that need to be done on the back. I opened the box and it had a maids outfit in it, that I can tell when I bend over you can see my ass.

I don't know who he thinks he is, but slavery is over with. I loition my body and and went to the closet to find something to wear. I found a black bra and boy short panty set, I went through three pairs of yoga pants that dont wont to go over my ass but hey what can I say I am truely blessed.

And most of these clothes are a size 4 and I wear a size 8, so decided on a baige sundress with a slit on my right leg and some black flats, the dress was a little small on me but whatever it was the only thing I could find to wear. Lucky for me there was makeup that wasnt even used. This room must be for all his hoes or what ever, all those clothes in that closet.

I dont wear makeup and I dont need it because of natural beauty so I just put on some mascara, red lipstick and blush.

First thing I was going to do was find a phone and call the police, realizing I had been kidnapped, and by a very sexy man.

I had been walking around this big house for about 20 minutes, that is extremely beautiful yet kind of creepy. Looked sad and depressed, I finally gave up decided to just go to the kitchen and fix me something to eat, mindless well since I cant find my way out.

"Great now where the hell are the stairs, I could have sworn I just came down this way." I said to my self, since I cant find my way back where I came from, I decided to be nosy. I open one of the doors in the house and came upon an office. Who ever decorated this office has style, red and black walls, big burgundy desk in the middle of the room and a big window of the view. Not to mention a a whole wall filled with books, thats one of my hobbies I like to do was read. I picked up a random book and started to read, It was mainly about a warrior fighting to rescue his true love, going through goblins and giants as tall a buildings, and fire breathing dragons with teeth and claws as sharp as, as they decribed it "sliver blades."

But by the time the warrior came to rescued his love that they would be together forever, was already with another man. He pleaded to his love on his knees, begging to be with him and telling her the journey he just came from. But she said and her words were" Im sorry my love but, I need something more than just some poor warrior......I need a King." That broke his heart deeply, so deeply that he became a monster of the woods. There was a part missing in the back of the book, damn I really wanted to know what happen, oh well.

I pick out another book that caught my eyes, a red book that had no title. I open the book and it looked like a diary, it read.

May 18, 1763

Shes as beautiful as ever, how her hair blows in the wind. How she lights the day with just her smile.Is this what thy love feels like, cant stop thinking about thy person and what they do to you. I feel like a girl taking like this, but if thy think like this then I am in love with the love of my life that thy will soon marry.

Oh my god, almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Well, well, well.....what have we here."

I was broughout of my thoughts and reading time by a voice, the same voice that brought me here. I slowly turned around with the book behind me, and stared into the same blue eyes of this sexy monster.

Cyrus P.oV

After I a put the gift on her bed I went down to my garage and got in my midnight black 2015 007 Lamborghini Aventador and headed to my office, where I had to handle some buisness.

"Kovalik inc."Thats what my company is called I took the buisness after my father and he took when his father gave it to him, and now past down to me and one day I will pass it down to my son when I find my mate.

I enter my office and sat at my desk and began to work on that needed to be done, not that I had alot to do.

"Mr. Kovalik your sister is here to see you." My assistant said, great now I have to deal with my sister.

"Ok send her in."

She's always nagging me about when Im going to find my mate and playing this playboy type thing.

"Hello little  brother, its nice to see you. she said as she sat across from me.

"Hello Jullie and what brings you to my office this morning." I said going over some paper work.

"Oh nothing just came to see how my baby brother was doing." 

"Im fine now what do you want jullie, I have far to much to do." I said get annoyed

"Ok fine mom want everybody over for dinner Sunday."

"Ok you could have told me over the phone instead of coming into my office to tell me."

"Ok well I didnt so. Anyways thats not why I came over. I came over because since you still cant find a mate I have this frie-...

She didnt even get to finish until I cut her off. "No now will you leave, and stop setting me up on date with girls you think are going to be right for me." I said calmy

"Well what am I suppose to do, mom keeps nagging me if you found your mate or not."

"Well its none of her buisness." God my mom is always nagging me too

"Ha I bet you say it to her face... but anyways since we are all going over her house for dinner I told her that you will be bringing someone special to dinner, thats why I ask my friend Jessica to accompany you."

"Dont bother Im aready bring somebody." Thats when it clicked in my head I can bring goddess, that way my family can stop bothering me about a mate.

"Really who is she, I hope its not some whore, you know of those dont you. She said with a smirk I was getting angry and felt my fangs come out.

"All Im just saying is dont make the same mistake you made with-. I cut her off before she said her name.

"DON'T EVEN SAY HER NAME!! I yelled my fangs fully out, I couldnt stand when they bring her up.

"Ok calm down and dont raise your voice at me." She said standing up

"Well I leaving and just be there ok." She said and exited my office door.

God I cant even focus, I decided just to go home I told my assistant to move all my meetings.

I pulled up to my house and went in exspected for her to start on dinner and cleaning but what Do I get. First not only dont see her cleaning or smell food cooking I see her in my office reading a book that looked familiar.

"Well, well, well what do we have here." I said leaning agianst the door.

Damn she looked good in that sundress curves and all...wait why isnt she wearing the gift I gave her. Thats one rule she broke, ganna have to teach her a lesson, and my rules.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok if you already read this chapter the first time I wasnt finish heres the rest of it.

Vote comment share