Your Mine Only

Picture of Mia's outfit up top
------------------------------------------

Ever since we got back from his parents house, that didn't go so well might I add he's been more effectionect towards me. Like the other day when I took a shower and when I was done I saw a single red rose on the bed. That showed me he cared.

Right now Im in the kitchen making his coffee just the way he likes it. It doesn't bother me that he's a Vampire, but sometimes I wonder how is he able to eat regular food.

"Goodmorning." He said and took the cup from hand.

"I have to go to the office, bit you can go shopping and get some better clothing wear." He said looking at me up and down.

Ive been wearing yoga pants and and t-shirts, now I don't have to wear those maids outfits.

"Heres my black card, and buy what ever it is that you need, my driver will drive you into the city." He said handing me his card and walking towards the door but, not before coming back and saying........."Oh and dont try run you will be punished." He said with a serious tone and surprised me when he kissed my cheek and left.

But Not before giving me a fangy smile. I just stood there with his card in my hand, ok well I better get dressed.

I went up stairs and took a shower, I washed my hair and blow dryed it and put curlers in it. Luckly for me I found some jeans and a white short sleeve half shirt and put on some beige nude heels. I put on a little make up and grabed a purse from the closet to match my outfit.

I walked downstairs and when I open the door to see John the driver that drove us to his parents house.

"Hello Ms. Daniels, Cyrus has told me to drive you around the city." He said while helping me in the limo.

"Thank you John." I said

"My pleasure, and there is a gift for you on the seat." He said

There was a black bag on the seat next to me. In the bag was a phone (Galaxy S6) and a note, the note said.

A gift from me to you

--Cyrus

Wow so romantic.

-----------------------------------

Cyrus P.o.V

I was in my office at work getting some work done when my assistant Lisa came in. I didnt even need to look up to know it was her, I could smell her cheap purfume.

"Yes Lisa can I help you with something."

"Yes sir, Mr. Chase left a message for you." She said handing me a note, after that she just stood there.

"Is that all, because you have work to do." I said

"Well sir I came here because." She said walking towards me and sat in front of me on the edge of my desk.

"I was just wondering if we cou-. " I cut her off because I knew where she was going with this.

"Look Lisa whatever happen between you and I is over." I said

"What do you mean over. " she yelled

"Watch your tone with me, and like I said over. You seem to forget Im the boss now get out of my office and back to work." I said now towering over her.

"But baby we- ." She was cut off by my sister's voice.

"Yeah I think you should listen to my brother." She said glaring at her.