No Choice

Mia P.O.V

"Hey Jordan, what would you like." I asked one of my regulars. His name was Jordan and always flirts with me, but I know hes just joking around. I can say Jordan is gorgeous. And he always knows how to make me laugh.

"Oh nothing, just came to see the most beautiful girl in the world." He said with that gorgeous smile.

"As much as I would love for you to stay and flirt with me, you know the rules.

"Ok ill just have a beer. He said as he kept staring at me, as if I were a piece of cake.

"Ok, coming up." I turn to make his drink. When I turn around he was staring at me with those light green eyes that I can say adore for. God he is soo gorgeous and I know, he knows that I know that, because then he smiled that sexy smile at me, and that cause me to blush. Good thing for my skin color.

"Why are you staring at me." I said as I continued to blush.

"Your just so beautiful, thats all."

"Well thank you." I said as if he was just joking around, like he always does, with his flirting ass.

We sat there just talking....well he sat there and me making the drinks for other customers, and him making me laugh at his corny flirting pick-up lines.

"Hey Mia, can I ask you something."

He said, he always calls me Mia when he gets serious. Otherwise he just calls me cute nicknames and I call him J-Bear, thats a nickname I call him.

"Yeah, of course J-Bear."I said smiling at him.

"I was.....just wondering...um...if you werent doing...anything after wor-"

He didnt get a chance to finish his sentence when one of my bosses men came down an interupted our conversation.

"Mia boss wants to see you." He said

"Can't it wait, im trying to work, and I was just in the middle of a conversation before you rudely interupted our-. I didnt even finish my sentence before he interupted me, like really.

"Look, I really dont care, either you follow me, or I tell boss your being a subborn bitch and make you lose your job." He said with a smirk on his face.

Before I could give him a piece of my mind for calling me a stubborn bitch, well he didn't call me it but still, Jordan stepped in.

"Hey I think you better watch your mouth, talking to her like that." Now I've seen Jordan fight before, and I can say he can kick some ass.

"Well if it isn't her little boyfriend, to come and save the day." He said getting all up in Jordan's face, I had to stop them before things got out of hand.

"Ok fine Ill go." Was all I said. I turned toward Jordan and smiled and telling him I'd be right back. He just smiled and and glared at the guy.

I followed him to my bosses office to figured out what he wanted. I mean damn what could he possible want besides yelling at me all the time of not doing my job correctly.... And whats with all these stairs, I mean come on.

We finally made it to my bosses office, which felt like forever by the way. I walk in and spot my boss and some men i didnt really recognize, then I spot some guy sitting in a chair with his back facing me. He had on a black Armani suit and had a sexy back of the head. I was caught out of my gaze when my boss spoke.

"Goddess, I would like you to meet someone." My boss said as the man stood from his chair.

But what really surprised me, was when he turned around. The same jackass that through the money at me and called me a gold-digging slut.

"Oh shit." Was all that came out of my mouth. And he had a smirk on his face.

Cyrus P.O.V

I waited patiently for this.... so called girl he wanted to offer for his irresponsibilities.

"This girl you have to offer better be worth it, because if she isn't....lets just say I havent feed in a couple of hours. And now my patients are low." I said in a calm but cold tone and just glared at him as he began to sweat.

"Well....here she is." He said as I heard the door open.

"Goddess I would like you to meet someone." He said as he stood from his desk and walked over to the girl. I stood up and turn to see the ebony goddess stand before me as I walk towards her.

"Oh, shit." I heard her say, and by her facial expression she isn't happy to see me.

"Well, well, well....so this is the girl. What did you say her name was again...Goddess."

"Yes," he said

I circled around her and I like what I see, Damn baby got back. I was about to say something but was cut of by the goddess before me.

"Is there something your looking for." She said with an attitude, that Im going to have to fix.

"As a matter of fact I am....she will do. But that doesn't mean your off the hook. You will have what I want in due time, and you have a time due with what I want,do I make myself clear." I said (A/N Ayyeee just made that up, popped in my head...ok back to the story)

"Yes sir." He said looking as if he seen a ghost.

"Возьмите ее в машину"(Take her to the car)

I tell my beta, as he grabs and leads her out the club.

"What do you think your doing, get your hands off me." She yells struggling to get free from his hold.

Его хоарошо моя коасавица, вы будете знать достатончно скоро (Its ok my beauty, you will know soon enough.) I said looking into her chocolate brown eyes using my powers to put her to sleep. Then she fell into his arms. Soon my beauty...soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update. I graduated yayyyyyy Class of 2K15 lets gooo.... im gonna start updating more im not gonna lie i just lazy hehe