Author's Note

Ok this goes out to all the people who think my book is overrated and with negative comments. Who think my book is ghetto because I use a little slang in my characters voices. Here's what I have to tell you..........

SHUT THE F#CK UP, IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BOOK YOU CAN ALWAYS STOP READING IT. LOOK I KNOW I MAY MISSPELL SOME WORDS BUT ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, OR IF I MAY PUT THERE INSTEAD OF THEIR I MEAN COME ON REALLY.

AND IF YOU WANT TO BE A SMARTASS. BITCH I CAN BE PETTY (THAT SONG CAN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD) BUT ANYWAY IF YOU DONT LIKE MY BOOK YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS....

1: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP WITH THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

OR

2: UNFOLLOW ME AND DELETE MY BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY.

And if you have a problem with this "chapter" you can always kiss my ass because I really dont give 5 flying monkey fucks about your opinion on my book and how I should've done it, or "why do you have to have Mia so ghetto and a stripper," BITCH THEN WRITE YOUR OWN DAMN BOOK AND HOW YOU WANT IT. Im sorry my loyal wattpad readers with all the profanity but im madd.

But anyways I will have another chapter up probably Sunday or Monday because Thursday is my Birthday (yes im a Cinco de Mayo Child) and Saturday im going to six flags. So expect a chapter Sunday Love ya

Don't forget Haters gone Hate

Vote Comment Share