Im Pregnant

Mia's dress uptop
---------------------------------
Mias pov

"Positive." I read the pregnancy test aloud. I knew I was pregnant and the plus sign staring back at confirmed it.

It has been three days since tje argument I amd Cyrus and I've been getting the silent treatment ever since. when he comes home from work, He locks himself up in his office and doesn't come out until its time for bed. Even then he'll go and sleep in a separate room. I'm tired of his bullshit. It's all because he won't man up and talk about his feelings. This whole situation was seriously pissing me off.

If he wanted to act like a bitch then game fucking on.

After eating I went upstairs to go shower and get ready. I put on this cur nude wrap dress with six inch black pumps. Styling my hair into a neat bun and putti,g on a little bit of make up I grabbed my purse and phone heading downstair.

I called John so he could take me to Cyrus's job. Since I was on "punishment" Cyrus ordered that I had to be driven everywhere.

"Hello Ms. Mia, where are we headed today?" He curiously questioned. "To Cyrus's job please." I told him getting in the limo.

"Do you want me to call and notify him of your arrival.? He countered back. "No need, I want to surprise him." I smiled looking at him. "Very well then." He returned with a small grin of his own.

We drove off toward the company and all could think about what the look an Cyrus's face whwn he saw me.

@@@@@@@@@

Cyrus pov.

I was irratated coming from a meeting because the client thought he could sell his product through my company and keep all the profits. This fucker obviously didn't know know who I was, if he thought he was getting away with my money. It was clearly that he needed to be shown who was in charge.

Walking in to my office I sat and began to think about my agrument with Mia. I regret blowing up at her when all she was trying to do was know more about meand my past. The problem was I wasn't exactly ready to tell her. My past wasn't something I was proud of nor was the monster I becam. I vowed to never go down that dark path again. It would only lead me to destruction.

When I got home I would apologize to Mia for be such an asshole. Hopefully my apology would be good enough for me to get in between her beautiful legs. Three days without feeling her tight sweet puss--

My thoughts were interrupted by the  obnoxious knocking on my door.

"What!?!" I yelled out. In walked my Secretary. "Yes Lisa?" I said coldly.

"Mr. Kovalik there's some black women here claiming to be your girlfriend, should I call security." She ask. I assumed she was talking about Mia but why was she here. "No I'll  handle it." I said getting up and walking out of my office. Towards the lobby I could see Mia in a tight fitted dress, showing her curves with a split up mid thigh. She must be outside her mind. Never have I let her out the house looking like that. But damn if she didn't look sexy as hell. I fought the urge to bend her over the Secretary's and show everyone who she belonged to. She was talking to one of my employees and I could see lust in his eyes. He had her hand in his, caressing the back of it ever two seconds. That's it! Obviously she was learning nothing the punishment I put on her. Oh baby girl you have. Tonight that ass is mine. Breathing in and out slowly I had to control myself If I didn't want my Vampire to come out. That was a part of me Mia didn't need to see.

@@@@@@@

Mia pov

I was talkimg to one of Cyrus's employees named Jake he was really cut with brown hair, green eyes and a pair of plumped pink lips. He was 6'2 with a nice strong, bulit. His muscles visible through his dress shirt, he had his hand on his, rubbing his thumb over it.