two

Amity's POV:

Her alarm rang again, this time she wasn't asleep though. In fact, Amity was just finishing off her history studying for the morning. She had taught herself what she assumed would be the first couple lessons in advance to make sure she got on the good side of her teacher immediately.

Amity didn't go back to sleep, she got all her eight hours meaning she is still refreshed and good to go. But tonight she needs to hold off on the sleep to properly refresh her body clock, she cannot be waking up at three every morning. Especially if she wants to avoid that girl. Amity already forgot her name.

She stretched in her chair and got up, heading towards the kitchen to get her breakfast box. These packed meals are Amity's new best friend - they taste so good and all she needs to do is put it in the microwave for a little bit - perfect for someone as incapable at cooking as Amity.

After her breakfast was warmed and ready she grabbed a metal spoon and made her way to the sofa, turning on the TV and putting it on Jujutsu Kaisen. Amity had just started this series and she loves it, all the characters are so happy, her personal favourites are Nobara and Gojo. Those two characters are never going to die, they're just too cool. Especially Gojo.

Amity finished up her breakfast and washed out the box and spoon, leaving them to dry. She checked her phone, it was 8:25am. Her class starts in roughly half an hour so she has plenty of time to get herself ready. She hadn't tried on her uniform yet, so that's the first thing to do.

Amity began getting undressed in her room when she heard the dorm entrance door unlock. A wave of panic rushed over Amity as she shut her door and locked it in fear.

"Who's there!" Amity shouted, her breathing becoming shallow.

"Hello?" A familiar voice called, it was the girl's voice. "Is this room 101?" She asked.

"Who are you! What do you want!" Amity yelled in response.

She heard heavy footsteps come towards her, and a large silhouette emerged from the bottom of the door. Why is this happening now? Couldn't this have waited until she got dressed?

"Apparently I'm supposed to be sharing a dorm here now." The girl responded from the other side of the door.

"That's a lie, my parents made it clear to the school that I would get my own dorm." Amity responded, regaining composure.

"I'm not lying. Go ask the receptionists yourself if you don't believe me. Something about a miscount of dorms needed and this being the only available one." The girl responded.

She didn't seem to be lying, but this was really annoying. Amity swore that she wouldn't talk to her again after last night, and here she is supposedly sharing a fucking dorm with her. This is terrible. If there's any distraction it's her.

"Can I come in?" The girl asked.

Well, she's a girl so it doesn't matter if she sees her. It isn't like she's naked or anything, the only different thing is that she's in a bra, her pants are still on. Plus - Amity is not attracted to that creep - or any girls for that matter.

"One moment." Amity responded, unlocking the door and letting her in.

"Holy shit!" The girl exclaimed, covering her eyes with her hands. "I am not ready for this! I'm a virgin!"

"Don't be an idiot. I'm not attracted to you. I was getting dressed when you came in." Amity responded calmly.

"Well put something on already." The girl responded, still startled.

"You're the one who needs to get changed. Classes start in half an hour and you still look like an escaped inmate." Amity responded, putting on her shirt and doing her tie.