☆ - 2 - ☆

You had to stop to grab firewood, and Alcohol.

[ U can't have it. :) ]

After awhile, you two finally made it to the campsite. It was 5:26 already.

The weather wasn't bad, the breeze was cold but gentle. The creek wasn't flooding like last time either, considering it dropped down to its normal rate.

Besides that, curfew was normally at 12:00am, So you had time to do alot. Right now, you were bringing in your stuff.

After folding the clothes you brought, you set them on the edge of the bed. You took out your other stuff as well.

There was something specific you kept on you, however.

Evil eyes.

They supposedly Fend off Bad spirts, and stuff related to that. You had multiple of them. Bracelets, necklaces, dream catchers, ect.

You were currently wearing two bracelets, and a necklace.(They are at the top. This is gonna help me write something in next chapter.)

Cutting you out of doing what you were doing, your phone went off.

W I F E -
--------------------

Nyrah:

You there yet

- sent at 5:39

Y/N:

Si.

- sent at 5:40

Nyrah:

Alright- Don't do any stupid shit

- sent at 5:40

Y/N:

I'm hurt you think I'd do such a thing :")

- sent at 5:40

Nyrah:

We both know you would do something stupid.

Besides, didn't you fall into the creek last time?

- sent at 5:41

Y/N:

Stfu C/N pushed me-

-sent at 6:42

Nyrah:

Lmao, no. Also suree C/N did.

- sent at 5:42

Y/N:

Fuck you

- sent at 5:43

Nyrah:

I'm not lesbian