☆ - 8 - ☆

In a sudden movement, you jolted awake.

What you woke up to was unknown.

The entire atmosphere is stone cold, tails and knuckles are asleep. You can tell it's pretty late due to no sunlight.

Almost pure darkness.

You slowly adjust yourself off the bed, however quickly fall off.

Mornings and waking up in general suck.

Your body slowly adjusted to being awake, however it was allowing you to stand. Kind of.

The tension in the room was high for some odd reason.

Nothing happened before you fell asleep..

Or was it during your sleep?

Who knows. All you wanted was to be home. Not stuck in this hell. Literally hell.

You walk towards the door, your hand lands on the handle.

Do you wanna walk out? Alone?

Your hand hesitates. Before slowly turning its handle, and exiting.

The halls were empty. Normal

You start your walk, your footsteps echoing in the long halls. It gives you time to think. Maybe overthink..

There was no way this was true. It can't be.

Being stuck in a world with a bunch if anthropomorphic animals? Some demonized? Yep, sounds like a nightmare.

However, this was the reality you had to live in now. Atleast it won't be AS boring as your 'normal' life was. Hopefully.

However.. escaping now wasn't an option.

There's no way. With Exeller watching your every move, there's no chance your going to slip past.

Besides, there's no transportation back home either. Atleast not that you know of. Yet.

Trusting and not trusting people can get you killed. Every move here counts now. It's not like you can squeeze out of trouble here.

Trusting one wrong person gets you killed. Not Trusting a good person can get you killed. Same outcomes either way.

Sadly, it's his reality.

And your trapped in it.

Your thoughts cloud your memory and you don't realize where your walking.

All of a sudden, your body collided with another, and a audible 'Hmph' sound was heard from them.

You go to apologize, after you got zapped out of your thoughts unwillingly.

"I'm sorry, I was paying attenti-"

You freeze and tense up upon realization of who you bumped into. This wouldn't be good.

Not at all.

"Care to Explain?"

Exellers voice was cold, as he spoke up at you with a glare, annoyed.

He was not happy.

Your frozen, trying to catch your words. You needed a good explanation, otherwise you may be fucked.

"I couldn't sleep, so I went for a walk.."

You managed to mutter something out, despite it being a slightly invalid. It was still an answer.

"That does NOT give you a reason to walk around. You didn't realize I'm not the only one you have to worry about, right?"

"..Huh?"

That caught your attention. His words kept repeating in your head, as it was locking itself in your memory and being used as a reminder.

'You do realize im not the only one you have to worry about, right'

"Nothing, Nothing.. it's whatever. So naive..."

He murmured the last part, keeping his voice a whisper, as he spoke with annoyance.

He straightened out his posture. He seemed a bit different than the last time however, as you noticed a few things.

Theres lots more cuts and bruises for some reason..

Exeller and the others haven't fought, atleast they haven't hit him. Hell no, they would be dead.

So why were they there?

"Care to explain why your staring me down practically?"

Exellers voice cuts you out of your realization, as your attention span removes it from your thoughts.

"Ah, it was nothing-"

"Bullshit."

"Don't be bitchy."

You didn't think about what you said. You just spoke, and let the words fall. Realization hits you like a bullet a few seconds after.

Exeller seemed taken back for a moment...maybe even amused? He sighed, and looked away, trying to hide his face.

"That's what I like about you. Your not afraid to speak to what you think.

But don't think your off the hook for that. Your words CAN and WILL get you killed one day."

He speaks, turning his back to you, making straight eye contact. Not breaking it once, as his eyes are narrowed.

His eyes were honestly hard to look away from. Maybe it was one of his abilities, or the fact there pitch black, An red eyes.

"Mhm.."

You nod your head in agreement.

Exellers ears perk up for a moment, as he tilts his head looking behind you. You can see his quills faintly raise.

This wasn't normal for exeller. Atleast from what you have seen.

"MOVE!"

--‐-‐---‐-‐

hehe

Sorry it's short, I'm trying-

THE KNUCKLES MOVIE COMES OUT TODAYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ANYWAY

Hope you guys enjoyed, have a good Dy/Afternoon/Night! <3

VIAKRA ☆ - 4-26-24