☆- 13 -☆

So, needless to say... exeller scolded the hell out of you guys. You mostly.

In which, leads to the point your at now.

"Tails, Knuckles. Room. Now. Y/n, follow."

His tone was filled with annoyance and anger. Though, it was obvious he was trying to calm down.

Slightly.

He started walking off, expecting you to follow. In which you did.

It was completely silent.

Just you and him walking, where he was headed wasn't specific yet.

"You do realize, you could've got killed. Or worse."

Exeller growled out. He didn't dare look at You right know. He knew things.

Only he and pervision had certain information about sark, in which the others were to blind on realizing.

You glanced up at him.

It wasn't your fault. You tried to find him, and sark came our of nowhere and then boom.

This situation got made, obviously leading up to disaster.

"Like said earlier. It's not my fault. We were trying to look for you, and he came put of nowhere!"

"And who's idea was it to look for me again?"

His tone was harsh. He really wasn't in the mood. He was too consumed in his anger and worry currently.

You swear you heard faint static.

"..."

You stayed silent.

You didn't want to anger him more.

Chances are, you can be killed right here and now if you aren't careful.

It was exeller beside you after all.

"Exactly. You had the idea."

His tone had lowered a bit. He took a deep breath, muttering things you couldn't understand.

He finally looked at you.

No smirk, no nothing. Just narrowed eyes and a annoyed expression.

"I'm just glad I got to you in time."

He added, before looking away.

That, caught you off guard, causing you to stop and looked at him.

"You are?"

"Mhmm. Don't think too much of it, mortal."

"Back with the 'Mortal' again, great.."

"Shut up."

You rolled your eyes, and let out a gentle chuckle. This caused exeller to glance at you, but not say anything.

Exeller still seemed a bit ticked off, yet on high alert, glancing around often.

Probably making sure sark or whatever his name was didn't come after you again.

"You wanna go back to the room?"

"Sure."

He turned around, grabbing your wrist, and walking towards the room. You sighed, possibly annoyed.

"Grabbing my wrist?"

"Did I not say Shut up?"

"So mean."

He chuckled, and continued to drag you. He seemed atleast a little bit more calmer.

It Didn't seem like much was in here currently. Or it just didn't make much noise here.

It was only the sound of yours and his footsteps as you two walked, and possibly the sound of you guys breathing.

As long as your not dead, you can handle it.

Just like for him, if your not dead he can handle it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-☆-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

IM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT PUBLISHED AND SORRY FOR THE FACT THIS IS SHORT-

VSJSJCNALSMCMMZMEJXKANDNCK

I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP AND FRICKING OTHER SHI-

I WANNA SCREAM

aNyWaY

My boyfriend got me into watching this one anime, jujutsu kaisen. If you watch anime, watch it, it's pretty good tbh

ANYWAYS

I hope you guys have a good day/afternoon/Night!<3

VIAKRA - ☆ 06/2/24