The distance

Toms POV

"Casey can you shut up for one minute with those pans you're banging around, I'm talking to Vic." I say sitting on our couch in our apartment in London. "Sorry, you and Vic are just so cheesy." He says "We're in love Casey" says Vic's mumbled voice coming through my phone on face time. "You look cute right now." I say to her as she is in my sweats and a tshirt in her kitchen making herself ramen for dinner.

Victorias wearing:

"I miss you so I'm in your sweats

"I miss you so I'm in your sweats." She says and I smile "Well we've got just under a month and a half till we're reunited" I say "I hate the distance." She says "We will look for flats soon once my deal with eBay is over and I don't have to be based here." I say

I made a deal with eBay closet and to do the work and shoots for them I have to be here in London 85 percent of the time and then other than that I'm usually travelling for media jobs.

It's taken a toll on Vic because we were together for a couple months in Manchester before the deal with eBay and it was pure heaven. She is also busy but she lives routine and she got into one with having me at her flat.

"How was the shoot?" i ask her because she had a photo shoot for her new clothing brand where half the profits go to charitys and foundations focused on mental health. "it went well, Im nervous to see how people react to the pieces but I love them so im happy." she says stirring her ramen.

"Well I gotta head out with Casey to this movie premier." i say "Have a blast while im here eating ramen with Hudson and watching amazing race."

Hudson is the dog i bought her before se broke up the first time. Hudson is her best friend for life and has helped her so much in her ptsd recovery journey.

"i love you" I say "I love you too Clare" she says making me smile and I hang up.

Me and Casey are in the Uber headed to a movie premier. "I think im gonna suprise her and go two weeks earlier then planned so I can make it for her birthday." i say "What will you tell the people at Ebay." he asks "That I need to be there for my girlfriends birthday." I say "I agree with this idea, you cant let them control your whole life." he says and we continue driving.

After the movie there was a party for everyone to make videos and media. I was at a table with some other islanders having a drink when my phone dinged.

Vic💗💗💗

Baby, Im panicking I think

Give me a second to get
somewhere quiet and ill call

I dont wanna ruin your night

Babe stop, I love you

I love you so much tom

I call her as soon as I get to a quiet area outside. "Baby whats wrong?" I say and I can hear her struggling to breathe. "One of my aunts called asking for my mom's wedding ring." she says "What the hell, why?" i ask "Because they want it to remember her by and dont have anything, i offered clothes, a necklace, another ring and she still kept yelling at me for the wedding ring." she says "It was given to you in the will, you are keeping it. Do not worry. Breathe baby." I say "Why do they always need to make things about them, my mom is dead and my aunt never called her and showed up
an hour late to the funeral." she says sobbing "I know baby, its hard. I need you to go find Hudson and lay with him." I say and I can hear her stepping around.

she eventually laid down with hudson and i calmed her down and told her id face time her so she could fall asleep once i got back home.

"Casey can we go? Vic needs me to face time her, her aunt is going crazy again." i say and he nods understanding. I get changed quickly and then face time vic and her eyes are swollen and shes got hudson in her arms licking her face. We talk a bit and then she starts falling asleep. "I love you." she says "I love you more, soon we will say it beside eachother without the miles between us." i say and she smiles.

I am seriously so lucky to have this girl, she is mine forever.