The house

Victorias POV

I woke up at 9:00 and Hudson was still asleep in his crate. Tom was not In bed but he told me he was going to the gym. Over the past two weeks me and Tom had been looking at homes to potentially buy. We had the last one to see today and Tom was going back to London in a week. The plan was to hopefully buy a house in the next month and then move Toms stuff over from London.

Tom knows that I have to stay in Manchester for now because of my brother but also we both love it so so so much. It's the perfect mix for us.

I get up and make a coffee and let Hudson out to go potty. I'm sitting at the island doing some last minute work for daises and roses because it launches tomorrow. "Hey beautiful" I hear Tom's voice say as he walks in the door "Hey baby, how was the gym?" I ask "It was really good actually." He says "Good I'm glad." I say "You ready to go see the house?" He asks "I'm just gonna change and then we can head out." I say "I'm gonna do the same." He says "k sounds like a plan." I say shutting my laptop.

I choose to wear:

While Tom was finishing getting ready I took Hudson out quickly for a walk

While Tom was finishing getting ready I took Hudson out quickly for a walk. Once I came back Tom was ready and we hopped in my car and headed to the house. We turned the corner on the street and we both just had this look of awe. It was the most gorgeous street and it had such a good feeling and vibe to it. We parked in front of the house and got out to head in. Tom held my hand and we started walking in.

The house looked like:

We walked in and started looking around we saw the kitchen and then living room

We walked in and started looking around we saw the kitchen and then living room. Then headed upstairs to see the other rooms. "Babe this is perfect." I say "This seems like everything we've been wanting." He says "it's not too big, has a backyard for Hudson, had two guest rooms, had a good bedroom for us, room to host people and also feels homey." I say "Yeah exactly, it has it all." He says and looks at me "Did we just find our first home?" I ask tears forming in my eyes "I think we did." He says kissing my forehead

We head downstairs and get all the details about applying for the house. We drove to the grocery store to get some things and then head home. Tom was on the phone with his mom and I overheard him say "She just is the one mom, nothing and no one has ever compared to her, she has this sparkle in her eye when she saw the home today and the extra bedrooms and it just made me so excited for our future. She's the one" he says and I blush because I feel the exact same way about him.

He eventually ends his call and comes out of the room and sits beside me on the couch. "You heard some of that didn't you?" He says and I just smile "your blushing so much" he says "Well it was really sweet and I feel the same way. I'm excited for us." I say and he grabs me and kisses me. I end up on top of him on the couch and then my phone rings with a call from one of my team members and I have to stop unfortunately to awnser.

Toms POV

It is now three days later from when we saw the house and I leave in 2 days to go back to london. "Babe would you be able to drive me to the airport for 5 on Sunday?" I ask vic "Yeah of course. About that I'm actually flying out 3 days later for the launch party for daisys and roses. It's in London." She says smiling "Well that's good cause I need help packing." I say standing up "We don't know if we got yet" she says "Well actually we do, we got the house baby." I say "Your kidding me." She says tearing up "I'm not kidding" I say and she runs into my arms and hugs me.

We're both so excited for this chapter and starting our life together. I love you Victoria Monroe.