The suprise

Victorias POV

I woke up in my bed in my flat in machester on this beautiful sunny morning. I let Hudson out of his crate and on the deck to use his potty pad. I made his breakfast and myself a coffee and then let him in to eat. While he ate I got changed into:

I turn my lights on at my vanity and prop my phone up

I turn my lights on at my vanity and prop my phone up. I start doing my makeup when my phone rings and it's Tom face timing me. "morning" I say "Morning cutie" he says "You still in bed?" I ask "Of course, why you already up?" He asks "Im picking Lana up cause she's here for the night from the train station, but I have a meeting at a coffee shop for "Daisies and Roses"" I say

My new clothing shop is daisies and roses and I'm so excited for it. It's my little baby.

Toms POV

I'm on the phone with Vic as she's getting ready for the day and she thinks she's picking Lana up from the train station but it's really me. I got Lana to text her and make plans but really Lana is coming in a couple weeks and I'm coming today. She has no idea and I'm so excited to see her.

Victorias POV

"Well I gotta let Hudson out once more and then I gotta head out." I say standing up and grabbing my shoes "Ok babes, I'll talk to you later." He says "I love you" I say "I love you more" he says

I let Hudson out and then finish my coffee and get my bag and laptop. I let him back in and fill his water and then give him a kiss and head to my car. I drive over to a cafe in town and meet my assistant Charlotte, my team members Lola, Jane and Matilda. We all get a coffee and open our laptops.

We started reviewing final dates for items and for when we'd drop and announce everything. We started talking about what we want the socials to look like. We decided to announce it on my birthday and launch a week later on my moms birthday. She loved fashion and we bonded over it so I thought that launching on her birthday was a little gift for her.

We finished the meeting and I texted Lana I was on my way to pick her up at the train station. I'm driving and singing Taylor swift and I pull into the station and park. I grab my keys and start walking over to the pick up area where a lot of people wait for people to get off the trains. I'm standing there when I see the train pull in.

Everyone starts loading off and I'm looking for her until I see someone else who looks familiar. I squint my eyes to make sure I'm right and as he gets closer I realize it's Tom. The tears fall and I immediately start crying and I walk closer to him. "What are you doing here?" I ask as he grabs me and wraps his arms around me "I wanted to surprise you early and be here for your birthday in a couple days" he says "Ugh I'm so lucky." I say wiping my eyes "Suprise baby" he says "This is the best surprise ever." I say "I'm glad you're happy." He says and I just lean in to kiss him.

We get in my car and I drive and he holds my hand. We listen to Taylor swift together and decide to go grab nandos for takeout for lunch. Tom runs in to get the order and comes back. "Hudson will be out of his mind when he sees you." I say "I've missed him too." He says "Our little family is reunited." I say parking the car and he leans over for another kiss.

We walk into my apartment and Hudson goes crazy and kisses Tom like there's no tommorow. They lay on the couch and Tom calls me over and we all cuddle and I'm so happy and content. I've got two of the best people in my life, my amazing boyfriend and my amazing dog.

We then turned on my fireplace, and a movie on and I grabbed us some wine. We made pasta and chicken for dinner and then watched a movie. "I can't believe you're here." I say "I knew you needed me" he says "You know me so well" I say "Can I post the photo we just took?" I ask "Of course" he says and I grab my phone. "I'll post the other one" he says

@Victoria.monroe

Caption: forever lucky to get to call you mine✨✨

@TomClare

Caption: reunited with my favourite:)

I was one lucky girl and I had the best boyfriend ever. He knew I'd been struggling and I missed him. He took that train regardless of all the work he has. He chose me and that means everything to me. I love this boy with my whole heart, he has all of me.