The move

Toms POV

Today was the day I was making the big move to Manchester with Vic to our new home. I had made a deal with eBay to make a trip to london 1 every month or two and do the rest online. I was so excited for this, and as much as I've loved living with Casey, I was so ready to live with Vic. I love this girl so much, I want to live with her, I want to go to sleep beside her and wake up next to her. I want to be the one who opens the door for her after a long day of work. I'm so ready for this.

My parents were helping us drive stuff down. They had a truck full and me and vic had a truck full of my stuff. Vic walked out of the bedroom after triple
Checking we had everything. She looked so cute in her comfy moving outfit she called it. She wore:

"You ready cowboy" she said "more than ready

"You ready cowboy" she said "more than ready." I said and she tossed me my keys "you should do the honours and lock your place for the last time." She says "I will
Miss it a bit." I say "it's the place I met all your friends for the first time." She says "It's also the place we had many date nights in whole hiding away from all the cameras after the show." I say "Yeah, I'll miss it a bit too. We have so many more memories to make in our new place." She says "Let's go get them started." I say and I lock up and we hold hands out to the car.

The drive was about four hours long. We screamed Taylor swift, got food and coffee, talked about our plans to decorate and more. We finally made it to our street and pulled into our driveway for the first time as homeowners. "This is our home." Vic says "That's so crazy" I say "it is, but it's so right." She says leaning in to kiss me.

We get out of the car and unlock the house and start loading everything in. We put boxes into the right rooms and slowly start unloading some things. Vic throughly cleaned everything and made sure it was spotless before unloading all of our stuff.

We got movers to put our furniture in and the mattresses. After awhile we had a lot done and my parents were gonna head to a hotel they booked for the night because they wanted to give us the night alone in our new home.

We decided to order a pizza and opened a bottle of champagne. "I'm too lazy to assemble the dining chairs right now so I'm sitting on the floor." Vic says "Well I'm joining you." I say sitting beside her "This is our home." She says looking around at the boxes and everything everywhere. "It is baby. Our first home together." I say and we cheers our glasses. "I'm so excited for us." She says "Amd I know this is awhile down the line but we can build a family here." I say "how far down the line do you really think it is?" She asks "I mean you're the one that has to carry a baby for nine months so that's up to you and when you're ready." I say "You're sweet, I think within the next couple years I'll be ready for that. I wanna enjoy this phase of just us for a bit." She says "if we the same way." I say and we continue eating and talking.

This was gonna be an awesome chapter in our story. The start of many firsts that are to come.

@TomClare

Caption: new chapter unlocked🔓🔓

@Victoria.monroe

Caption: the first of many slow dances in this home🏡🔑💕