X-23

The scene opens up on a screen as it says accessing. It then begins to bring up photo's of every member of The brotherhood, X-Men and the acolytes. The person then starts to go through the photos of the X-Men. The spy's eyes behind her masked narrowed as she looked through Logan's file.

The spy touches the screen before two adamantium claws pop out and she destroys the screens. She retracts her claws and starts to run away as the alarm goes off.

Two of the Agents were trying to follow the spy but saw all the walls cut through.  

Agent: The intruder is heading for the roof!

The spy kicks a door open as she runs away from two agents with dogs. 

Agent #2: Freeze!

The spy doesn't listen as she keeps running, the agents then let go of the two dogs leads as they run for her. She made it to the edge of the building and knew she wouldn't be able to make it so she pops out her claws, ready to fight the dogs. A helicopter then flies over the spy as it shines a light on her. The spy runs as they tried to keep the light on her but couldn't. She then uses her claws to cut through a stem vent to create a smokescreen to cover her as she jumps off the building and digs her claws into as she slides down the building.

Agent #2: Aerial one, do you have a visual on the intruder?

The helicopter tries to look for the spy but she was already gone.

Pilot: Negative. The intruder is gone.

Agent #2: (Sighs) Colonel Fury is gonna have our heads.

We then see that the spy escaped by making a hole to the sewers under a car.

The next day

At the Institute we see Berzerker and Bobby walking around outside in their uniforms talking.

Berzerker: This is so lame. I don't understand why Wolverine can't just do this in the Danger room.

Bobby then uses his powers to make claws like Logan's as he starts imitate him.

Bobby:(Imitating Logan) There's no off switch in the real world, bub.

They start laughing but then hear some leaves rustling so they both stop as they look around for anyone.

Berzerker: Man, I hate these training sessions.

Bezerker then falls through a covered up hole while screaming. 

Bobby: Hang on, man. I'll--

But just as Bobby was going to help him up when bars closed off the hole as Berzerker was getting scared.

Bezerker: Bobby, get me out of here!

Bobby was trying to free Bezerker when turrets started to pop out of the ground and fire bouncy balls at them.

Bobby: I'll find the others and come back for you.

Bobby then goes into his ice form and slides away. He sees Roberto and Jaime hanging on a tree as three of Jaime clones try to get them down, while also laughing at them.

Roberto:(Grunting) Help!

Bobby passes by them as well and shouts over to them.

Bobby: I'll come back for you too!

Near the finish flag, Cannonball was caught in a net and he tries to escape with his powers but couldn't as the net was very durable. Sam then smiles as he hears Bobby and then sees them.