Strategy X

The sounds of a packed football stadium can be heard. Fans are cheering and cheerleaders are leading the cheering.

Cheerleaders: B-B-B-A-Y-V-I-L-L-E. Gooooo Bayville!!! Yeah!

Quaterback: Blue 22! Blue 22! Hut!

The ball gets snapped back to the quaterback. He takes a few steps back and moves out of the way of a tackle and starts running for the end zone. He keeps running and he gets tackled but it didn't matter as he made it to the end zone scoring a touchdown for his team. The crowd goes nuts as their team just scored and are winning the game. A red head comes over and starts taking pictures of the quaterback.

Duncan: Hey, Jean. Did you get that for the year book?

Jean: No, this one is for my personal collection.

We then get a good look at the stands and see Scott playing with a coin as he watches Jean and Duncan talking together as they walk back to the sidelines. As they made it back to the sidelines two football players come up to Duncan.

Football player 1#: Hey, look at that. Tolansky's at it again.

Football player 2#: Aw, man. It's unbelievable.

We then see this Tolansky person steal someone's wallet and take it and throws the now empty wallet behind him.

Duncan: Hey, coach! Can we be excused for a minute?

The coach looks at them and then at the scoreboard and it's 49-17. The coach looks back at the players.

Coach: (Waving them off) Yeah, yeah, just hustle back.    

The football players put on their helmets and started walking over towards to where Tolansky was.

Football player:(laughing) It's be gonna be great, man. Were gonna cream him.

We cut to Scott who is still playing with his coin. As he was playing with it he drops it and it falls all the way to the ground.

Scott: Aw, man, my cash.

Scott then see a hand come up and grabs someone's wallet. Scott then starts talking to his friend.

Scott: Hey, check it. Looks like someone taking up a collection.

Paul: Woah. Should we call the cops?

Scott:(Standing up) Hold that option open.

Scott starts walking down the stands. We then see Tolansky grabbing another wallet.

Toad: Got another one. Hahaha. Wah.

Toad suddenly gets pulled down from his spot and falls onto the ground with money falling on top him as well.

Duncan: Well, if it ain't Toady Tolansky picking up a little spare change.

Toad: Uh... H-Hi, Duncan. U-Uh, lo-o-ook, I can explain.

Duncan: Shut up, Frogface.

Duncan grabs a hold of Toad and picks him up by the shirt.

Football player#1: Let's crush him, Dunc.

Scott: Let's not, Dunc. Just chill. The wallets are still there. How about we have him give back the cash. No harm done?

Toad: Yeah, yeah. See? U-u-hhh. Here's the money. (Holds out the money in his hands)

Duncan: What do you care about this scuzzo, Summers?

Scott: Not much. But i'm not crazy about three against one either. So how about we settle this peacefully?