ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

IT WAS late at night as three men as three men walked out of an alleyway wearing three masks covering their faces as one of them uses a crowbar to brake the lock of the bakery that they were going to rob and once opened, they head in.

"All right, grab all the cash from the register and safe..." One of the thugs says as other the two scatter around to get the money as the main thug finishes. "...But don't eat nothing. Mrs. M's my great auntie." 

One of them then knocks over a shelf as the spider signal flashed on them. "So, you'll rob the piggy bank, but won't touch the cookie jar? Wow, you must qualify for Nephew of the year. Twisted division" Y/n says twirling his finger around the side of his head.

"Spider-Man?! Get him!" The crook shouts as the three of them run outside to fight the wall crawler. 

"'Spider-Man. Get him.' Really? Is that the best you got?" Spider-Man says to the thugs while he dodges all of their attacks while hanging upside down on his web. "And I go through all this trouble to turn you into famous Spider-perps..." Y/n tells them as he turns the spider signal off and webs one of their faces and pulls that perp to the other guy as he hits him with his bag, while there was also flashes of light coming from a camera. "...Least you's could do is keep things interesting. 'cause I always do."

Y/n shoots a web at the crook in the store, but he avoids it and fails to see that the web was going for three pies behind him as Y/n pulls on the web and one of the pies hits the thug inside, while he pushed the two outside onto the ground as Y/n ran up the side of the building and kicked the other two pies in midair as they splattered on the two criminal's faces. 

"I'm really quite creative."

Y/n then sees the thug that was inside the shop try to run away as he runs down the street. Y/n webs the guys foot and the uses his other hand to web the other two criminals as Y/n pulls them up to the pole and uses the guy who tried to run away to wraps them around each other on the pole.

The police then arrive as they pull out their guns and aim at the criminals, a little note then falls from the sky as one of the officers grabs and sees what it says.

'Cᴏᴜʀᴛᴇꜱʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ 𝒮𝓅𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇-𝑀𝒶𝓃'

Spider-Man then climbed up to a building that was facing the shop as he grabbed his camera. "Now, let's review that to-do list. Stop the crime: Check. Took pictures of my web-slinging self to beat my deadline for the bugle early..." Y/n then takes a picture of himself. "Check, check." A train could then be heard coming as Y/n shoots a webline that connects to the train as he swings onto it. "Hightail it home before curfew: Check, check, check. Yup, for once, I'm making all the right moves. All the smart choices.

Curt Conners had just finished brushing his teeth as he turned the tap off and wiped the mirror so that he could see his reflection and in the reflection he saw the one thing he hated using... his prosthetic arm. Martha then calls him from outside the bathroom.

"Curt?"

"Yeah. Right there, hon."

Curt then heads towards his lab coat and from it he grabs a lizard serum, but modified with a few volts of electricity as he injects himself with it and bends down groaning for a moment before opening his eyes, and for a moment his pupils turned reptilian before reverting back to normal as he then opens the bathroom and leaves the room.