Chapter 2: The Sleepover 10/1/23

It's already been one week here and I'm already tired. Luckily, today is friday. My first hour has Just ended and I'm headed to meet up with Yori, Tamiko, Koya, and Koshi.

 " Where's Kishito? He should be here by now" Koya asks impatiently. 

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late! Kitaka held me back again." I say running up to the group. 

"It's cool, so, what first?" Tamiko asks.

 "Hm... I brought food, and It's lunch time. So does anyone wanna eat first?" Koya suggests. We all agreed to eat. 10 minutes into the picnic, everyone has finished their food. 

"Hey Tamiko," Koshi says.

 "Yeah, what's up?". 

"so , you're a musician, right?". 

"Yeah?".

 "Did you bring your guitar?".

"yeah? I take it everywhere."

."Wanna play us an original?".

 "huh?"

"Oh you Should, I wanna hear!" Koya encourages Tamiko.

 "I wanna see too!" Yori joins in.

"If you're willing, then... I would like to hear you play, as well, Tamiko." I add looking at the ground to my right.Tamiko pulls out his guitar and holds it in a ready to play position.

"Sure, I'd Love too!" He replies with a smile on his face. Everyone gets settled and waits for Tamiko to start in excitement. He strums some notes, then begins.

" Look up at the sky, My feet are feeling light, when you are around, I lose myself, yeah, I can't find the words to communicate, so all i say is.. Hehe..no, wait! Uhh.. ha?? But when you walk away I hide my face in shame, like bish what the heck that? Cause we're just gonna go round and round, no end to be found, round and round like a merry go round. Round and round, what should I say next? Can you finish the rest?". Koshi Joins in and everyone is surprised by his voice.

''Cause we're just gonna go round and round like a merry go round. No end found, round and round like a merry go round." I then also join in and everyone seems amazed.

 "Hearts are racing, feel it in my chest, can't stop thinking about what to say next, do i kiss you, or try to hug you. Do you like me? What will tomorrow bring?". Tamiko then takes over again to finish.

" Yeah, Round and Round like a merry go round.". 

"That was so cool! Koshi sounded so like a rapper and Tamiko sounded like an expert! Not to mention Kito! He sounded like he meant it, your voices are so nice."Koya praises us in amazement. 

"That was so pretty! You guys should post that, I'd listen to it 24/7 for sure!" Yori also praises us in amazement.

"I wouldn't mind, that is if you guys are ok with that." Tamoki replies with.

 "I don't mind, how about you, Kishito?" Koshi says, looking at me along with the others. 

"Ok, sure. If i can remember the words.".

"great it's a deal then." Tamiko adds. After the picnic we got some boba tea and ice cream, as we played in the park. Koya suggested the sleepover idea again, this time I agreed along with everyone else. I mainly only agree because I don't have a good reasonable excuse on the spot. So headed there next. When we arrived Koya showed us around the dorm. Koya's roommate Keisuke decided to join, which led to two of their friends to join, Giichi and Maku. Game #1: hide and seek.

 "I'm the host here so I guess I'll count first!" . everyone nods in agreement, Koya begins to count to 30 and everyone scatters to a different spot.

Round 1 Results: 1.Koshito, 2. Yori, 3.Giichi, 4.Koshi, 5.Keisuke, 6.Maku, 7.Tamoki. Sence Tamoki was the first one found, he had to count next.

Round 2 Results: 1.Koshito, 2.Koya, 3. Giichi, 4.Koshi, 5.Maku, 6. Yori, 7. Keisuke.

Round 3 Results: 1.koshito, 2.Giichi, 3.Koya, 4. Yori, 5. Koshi, 6.Maku, 7.Tamoki. Sence Tamoki already searched, we made the rule everyone seeks once. So next was Maku.

Round 4 Results: 1.koshito, 2. Giichi, 3.Yori, 4. Koshi, 5.Koya, 6,Tamoki, 7.keisuke

Round 5 Results: 1.koshito, 2.Giichi, 3.Yori, 4.Keisuke, 5. Tamoki, 6.Maku, 7. Koya.

Round 6 results: 1.Maku, 2. Koya, 3.Giichi, 4.Keisuke, 5.Tamoki, 6. Koshi, 7.Koshito. Everyone was shocked when Yori found me first, even I was.

Round 7 Results: 1.Yori, 2. Koshi, 3.Koya, Keisuke, 5.Giichi, 6.Tamoki, 7.Maku.

Game #2: pillow fort battles. For this we built pillow forts and tried to find each other, no one could find me but after we looked for them we gave tours. My pillow fort looked super small from the outside but as soon as you entered it had everything you needed from snacks, to drinks and entertainment with noise canceling headphones. Everyone questioned the headphones and I just told them that it was so you could truly hide. Everyone was confused by my response, and I think Yori and Tamoki are suspicious but I decided to brush it off. After the tours we had wars with the forts, It was super fun.

 Game #3:Truth or Dare. We made a rule so there would be no personal questions but in general it was super fun. 

Game #4: Spin The Bottle.

 "Ok, so who's going to go first?"Yori asked.

 "Well you were the first to ask so~" Koya says gesturing as he starts.

 "Ok". He spins the bottle and it lands on me. Yori smiles then he drinks some of the mystery drink that's in the bottle then gives me a kiss.

 "Is it Milk?" I ask. Yori checks the card and then nods. The goal of the game was to guess what was in the bottle, and the kiss would distort the taste. I wound up getting the highest score again. After our game we all fell asleep in the living room. That is everyone but me, I have insomnia so I decided to just lay there in silence for 2 hours.

"Hey, is anyone else awake?"I hear someone whisper.

"yeah" someone else whispers back.

 "Same here" I decided to respond.

 "Do you guys wanna sleep next to me?"the first person whispers. I hear someone quietly get up and walk over to the first person. I give it a minute of debate, but I get up and see that it was Yori and Tamoki.

 "Yo, come join, it's really comfy here"Tamoki whispers to me.

"warm too" Yori adds. I walk over and lay in the middle of Tamoki and Yori. As soon as I lay down they scoot closer and cuddle with me. My face gets red and I feel the warmth of my face confused why I feel this way. I shake it off and for the first time ever I'm able to fall asleep.