Chapter 3: The School Trip, part 1. 10/2/23

"Man, I can't believe It's already that time of year" Tamiko says a bit sad. 

"What's so big about this time of the year?" I am curious, while eating my cereal.

 "Hm? oh~ , that's right, you're new here. One sec I will send it through the group chat." He says as he pulls out his phone. 

"We have a group chat?".

 "Now we do.".

" Wait, you have my number?! Sense when?! I don't remember telling you, I only told- oh I see now...". I check my phone and click on the new group chat. 

"Why is it called "the 8 chaotic idiots?".

"I dunno, Just read the text". I look back down to read the text

(Tako:"for those of you freshmen the school is hosting a world trip, it means you pay 2,000Y, and you get to go to America, Germany, France, Tokyo. This is our new group chat, enjoy, I shortened everyone's names too." 

 Yori:"yours sounds like the american food lol"

 Koya:"omg i see it lol"

 Koshi:"if you guys wanna go together we can band together if one of us needs help paying" 

 Kito:"yeah... I won't be able to make it..."

 Tako:"I haven't even said when it was...".

 Yori:"please.. It would lack flavor." 

KeKe:"You're part of the group too, don't think for even a second I would let you skip." 

Gihi:"yeah!" 

Maku:"please Kito, I can help pay if that's the issue".

 Tako:"we also need you otherwise the group wouldn't be complete so we can cause as much maham".

 Kito:"...". 

Everyone:"Please~".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (The day of the Trip, Oct.1st)

"Everyone apart of flight 283, please board your plane" The speaker says. 

"Oh that's us!"Maku says following the teacher. Everyone boards the plane. 

"I can't believe you guys talked me into this.." I say sounding kinda sick.

 "Hey, Are you gonna be ok Kito?" Yori asked,

"Do you feel sick?"Keisuke asks. I nod. 

"Do you have motion sickness?". I nod again. Keisuke rings the bell and a service lady comes over. 

"How may I assist you?". 

"Hey, so you see my friend over there? Yeah, he has motion sickness, so do you have a bag or something?" Keisuke asks as nicely as he can. 

"Of course I will be right over with that.". The lady leaves to get the bag.

 "Yori..?" I ask for. 

"What's up Kito?".

"Can I sleep on you.... Sleep normally helps.". 

"Of course". I lay partially on my side in a way that is comfortable for me, and him. He puts his hand over my ear to silence any and all sound that might wake me up. After about five minutes I fell asleep. 5 hours have passed since I've fallen asleep. Yori is holding his phone with his right hand while he is on call with the others. Yori is holding the phone for Keisuke. Giichi is holding a phone for Tamoki. Maku is by herself. And Koshi is holding the phone for Koya.

"Is Kito Still sleeping?" Koya asks, a bit bored. 

"Well, it makes sense I mean look at the poor guy," Keisuke says as he sends a picture to the group chat. 

"Aww~" Everyone begins to say. 

"He's so cute!" Koya adds. 

"Mm-". I cover my mouth, Keisuke hands me a bag. I sit up and throw up, Yori starts to try to comfort me. Keisuke asks for some crackers and water from a worker. After about five minutes I finally stop. I get handed the crackers and water and told to eat them slowly by Keisuke and Yori. I ate three crackers, and drank a sip of water then went back to sleep on Yori. Yori puts his hand back on my head and gives a gentle smile. 

"Sooo cute!~" Koya says. 

"I ship it." Giichi adds.

 "Since when were you guys on video call?!" Yori yells looking surprised. I move my hand over yours that's on my ear, with a sick and nervous look on my face. Yori looks down at me 

"m-my bad, Kito.". I fall back asleep without moving my hand from yori's.

 "But anyway, we were getting worried so Keisuke Zotied (zotied is just zoom call in there world) us." Koshi explains.

 "I see, well.. This is going to be a long flight..". 

"No kidding." Keisuke adds. 5 hours have passed. I began to wake up and the aircraft lights were out. I feel a little hungry so I try to quietly eat my crackers, in hopes of not waking anyone on the plane. 

"Yo, could you keep it down up there... I'm trying to sle-" 

the classmate stops for some reason. 

"S-sorry.. I was just a bit mad, hehe.. Please continue.". I'm confused by this but Yori suddenly starts hugging me and grabs a cracker. He puts it up to my mouth and so it carefully and quietly eats it. I put the crackers aside.

" Sorry Yori..Did I wake you?". Yori gently shakes his head. Then he pulls a blanket out from under his seat and puts it over me. Then grabs another and puts it over Keisuke. And lays back against me."W-what about you Yori?".

 "I don't need it, I get too hot because I release too much body heat when I sleep.". 

"O-oh..". I put the blanket over Yori as well as me.

"Dident, you hear what I said?". I give a nod. 

"But I prefer warmth and sometimes my body doesn't provide body heat, or instead of body heat I release cold air. So I guess you could call it body cooling.". Yori nods and falls asleep. Not long after I do as well.