8||Sincerely, me.

Scratch, scratch.

"There!" I smiled as I held out my freshly signed confession, waving it in front of Xiao's face. "Sincerely, your one and only true love, (Y/n)."

"Uh-huh." He took the sticky note from my hands. Looking it over briefly before giving me a dead stare. He was about to say more but was interrupted by Hu Tao jumping around him.

"Oh!" She looked over both of his shoulders multiple times. "Finally got it signed huh- hey what else does it say?" She tried to get a closer look but failed.

Xiao pulled the note away from her, stuffing it in his pocket. "You don't get to see."

"Whatever, keep your secrets." She huffed as she sat down next to me. Xiao sat on my other side. "(Y/n), we should have a girls' night tonight."

I leaned on her dramatically. "Sorry Hu but, Xiao and I are going out for celebratory ice cream because we got an A+ on our project."

She wrapped her arms around me, squeezing me tightly. "Aww, well we can have girls' night tomorrow." Hu then covered my ears as she glared past me, I could still hear her as she threatened Xiao. "Xiao, I'll bury your short ass if you disrupt us tomorrow."

Xiao, who was tidying up his lecture notes, looked at her in irritation. "Again, we're the same height."

"Wow, (Y/n)." Hu smiled at me as she crossed her arms. "You gave Xiao his pen back. I thought you-"

I cut her off quickly, slapping my hand over her mouth. "Ha, what are you saying Hu?" she continued to mumble underneath my palm. I looked back at Xiao seeing him observing the the pen I used to write my love confession.

"So it is my pen?" He questioned.

"Yep!" Hu managed to fight off my hands and reply in my stead. "Hold on it sounds like you already knew."

"Well, it did go missing after I spoke to (Y/n)." He looked at me, "And you called me a pen thief?"

"Uh, I forgot about it." I said not very convincing.

Hu threw her arm over my shoulder in reassurance. "Right, of course, you did." She paused briefly. "Although I recall you once saying how you found a 'cute guys' pen and don't know how to talk to him to give it back."

"Hu Tao, you're supposed to be on my side!" I yelled at the traitor.

"Ha!," she laughed and pointed at my boyfriend. "Look how red Xiao's face is though!"

I glanced at him, seeing his embarrassed expression, then pat her on the shoulder. "Alright, I forgive you."

"Don't we have a class to get to?" Xiao stood up abruptly, reaching his hand out to me. I took it and let him pull me to my feet and away from Hu. Our hands interlocked as we walked to class.

"Guys! Hey!" Hu called after us, trying to catch up. "Wait for me!"

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annnd that's a wrap!

Thanks for reading!

-Spork