Part 46

Yan Chi felt like he was going crazy.

    Who could torture people more than this delicate little cub in his arms?

    Just one look can defeat him.

    When his reason was separated and collapsed, he used two pitiful groans to call back his patience and love... the
fatal gentle knife, the knife would kill him.

    In the end, Yan Chi went to the bathroom and took a while to come out.

    Seeing that the clothes in the washing machine had been washed and dried, he put on his own clothes.

    After walking around the screen again, the man saw the girl wrapped in a quilt and huddled at the head of the bed.

   She picked up the edge of the quilt and lowered her eyes to peek into her collar.

Her small face was shy and aggrieved, and the tip of her nose was slightly wrinkled.

    Seeing him coming, Ni Chang immediately wrapped the quilt more tightly, leaving only her little head exposed.

    She was obviously still embarrassed, her eyes flickering and deliberately not looking at him.

   The blush on her cheeks became even more intense.

   Coupled with the messy green hair on her cheeks, her whole person was lazy and coquettish, seductive without knowing it.

    Yan Chi sat by the bed, his eyes were deep and he smoothed her messy hair, and then stretched out an arm to pull her into his arms.

    Ni Chang pushed the man's hand away angrily, her eyes narrowing at his.

    "You don't feel sorry for me at all..."

    Yan Chi chuckled, indulgent and doting: "Be reasonable, kid. If I didn't feel sorry for you -"

    He raised his eyelids, his eyes dark:  "You should have nailed the bed for me by now."

    Ni Chang was stunned for a moment, and her face immediately turned red when she realized what she was doing.

    "You, why are you so shameless!"

   She kicked the man through the quilt, then lowered her head and whispered vaguely, "Everything is broken..."

    After a moment of reaction, Yan Chi paused and said: "That's really it. "?"

    He stretched out his hand and tried to pull: "Let me see."

    Ni Chang squeezed her lips and struggled twice, but she couldn't resist the man's strength.

    The two wrists were easily locked together by him.

   She bit her lower lip and turned her head away with a blushing face.

    She would rather he did something like he just did than stare at her like this.

    However, there was no charming thought in Yan Chi's eyes, just concern.

    After looking at it for a few seconds, the tip of his throat slipped: "It's okay, it's not broken."

    It's okay, but it's also a bit blind.

    It's full of stamps he gave.

    No one has skin that turns red at the slightest touch.

    Yan Chi frowned: "It seems a little bruised..."

    Ni Shang glanced at the man, with small hooks at the end of her eyes.

    "Then it's not all your fault..."