Part 47

The period after New Year's Day and before Spring Festival is often Ni Chang's most leisure time of the year.

    After clearing the list on hand, she and her grandma will not take orders for the next year until after the Spring Festival.

In the past, Ni Chang was busy with final exams in college.

   She graduated last year and now has a completely relaxing winter vacation.

    A few days ago, an old and regular customer in the hotel business came to visit and invited the Ni family to visit their newly opened hot spring sanatorium in the suburbs.

  When Ni Chang's aunt visited her, she was inconvenienced, so Ni Hong Xing asked Shang Jiang Yu, mother and daughter to go to the hot springs together.

    In fact, apart from visiting her aunt, there was another reason why Ni Chang didn't want to go.

   That was that Yan Chi had agreed with her two days ago that he would take her to a party with the people in the motorcade today.

    On New Year's Eve, Yan Chi was on a temporary business trip and didn't go to the team party.

   Today, the drivers specially saved another round, saying that everyone must be there, including those with family members.

    Grandma set out after breakfast.

   After Ni Chang drew a drawing on the tablet for a while, she received a call from Yan Chi.

   She simply packed up and went to meet her boyfriend at the alley.

    The party was in the afternoon, and the two planned to go to a nearby shopping mall first.

    All in all, they actually didn't date much outside.

   When chatting on WeChat yesterday, Ni Chang said that they had not seen a movie together yet, and the man immediately bought the movie tickets.

    What he bought was a couple's room.

   The entire room was filled with leather double booths and an IMAX screen.

   Ni Chang, on the other hand, has little movie-watching experience.

    Her boyfriend would hold her in his arms for a while, and then kiss the actors in the movie at the same time...

    It was really annoying.

    After watching the movie, it was time for lunch, but neither of them were very hungry.

   There was constant news among Yan Chi's group of riders.

   Some people arrived at the place before a while and were shouting for people to hurry up.

    Yan Chi bought his girlfriend a cup of milk tea and went there with her.

    The gathering place was not far from the shopping mall. It was at a newly opened Internet celebrity KTV.

   The gimmick was the high-tech decoration, various themed private rooms, and holographic projections.

    The waiter took them to their room.

    After pushing open the private room door, Ni Chang was shocked.

    There were about thirty or forty people inside, and it was surprisingly big.

    Not only could they sing, but there was also a pool table, game consoles, and a bar - there was even a mini swimming pool in the corner.

    The private room is surrounded by 360° large screens, and there is a small lifting stage in the center.