Part 64 (Extra-1)

Wedding (Part 1)

The day after Valentine's Day, Xia Yao became a hot search.

The female star who was not on the set and had no schedule announcement was picked out to travel between Beicheng and Jindu on the same day.

Coincidentally, her co-star from the last movie was filming in Jindu, and the marketing accounts in the hot search were saying that Xia Yao was going to "spend Valentine's Day" with her rumored boyfriend.

After a while, the hot search was removed.

Work also posted on Weibo, saying that she would be held criminally responsible for illegally obtaining flight information, and refuted rumors that jindu was Xia Yao's "private trip."

Fans cheered.

Someone also quietly broke the news:

[xy is single. She is very career-minded. After the "Rose Detective" broke out, she focused on her career. This time she went to attend a wedding. 】

【? ? Whose wedding? I haven't heard of anyone getting married recently. Is it an outsider? ]

[In Jindu's case, it should be the wedding of the cheongsam designer]

[! ! ! Isn't that Chi Shen's wedding? 】

【should be. Chi Shen said in a previous interview that he would hold a wedding before the new season, but the details will not be made public]

[Chi Shen is really, he chased her publicly and confessed his love in a high-profile way, but when he got married, he suddenly disappeared]

[This shows that it is a true love! When you pursue someone, you declare your sovereignty right away, and when you get married, you live a low-key life. Ah, another day of envy for his wife.]

[Hahahaha, who else remembers that Xia Yao and Chi Shen had a scandal and laughed to death]

[So the marketing account is just nonsense]

...

Invite Xia Yao to the wedding, It was an accident.

Ni Chang posted the invitation she and Yan Chi had designed on her WeChat Moments.

After Xia Yao saw it, she sent her a message and transferred a large sum of money as a red envelope, wishing her a happy wedding.

Ni Chang was a little touched, and was a little touched when she recalled the past: if it weren't for Xia Yao's invitation from the crew, she would not have met Yan Chi on the plateau; and she accidentally became Xia Yao's "substitute" and was kidnapped, and The night Yan Chi spent in the wild...

Ni Chang thanked Xia Yao, told her the wedding time, and invited her over for a wedding drink.

After replying, she regretted it - a popular female star must be very busy and would never have time to attend her wedding.

Unexpectedly, Xia Yao agreed immediately.

After knowing that Xia Yao was coming to attend the wedding, Jiang Yu started to persuade Ni Chang to ask Xia Yao to be the bridesmaid.

It wasn't until her wedding that Ni Chang realized how lacking in social interaction she was.

After searching through the friends who are close to each other, only Jiang Yu can be the bridesmaid and a college roommate, so she can barely make up the two of them.

Look at Yan Chi, good guy, there are nearly ten groomsmen!

There was no other way, so all the riders in the team volunteered and were gearing up to help him steal his bride.