Part 53

Ni Chang sat in the corridor of the hospital, raising her hand to put an ice pack on the back of her head.

    It was so cold that she immediately hissed slightly and quickly let go.

    Putting the ice pack aside, Ni Chang looked sideways at the other end of the corridor.

    The man still held up his cell phone.

    Yan Chi's call has been made for a long time.

     Before that, he accompanied her to take a head X-ray and completed the hospitalization procedures for grandma and Chen Chi.

    After about ten minutes, Ni Chang saw Yan Chi finally put down his phone.

    A nurse in white came over and opened the folder in her hand to show him.

    The two chatted for a few more words, and the man turned and walked towards Ni Chang.

    "Everything has been taken care of. Don't worry, grandma is fine. Just stay here for one night and keep an eye on her."

    As he said that, he picked up the ice bag next to Ni Chang, took off his coat and wrapped it in the ice bag, and slowly moved it towards Ni Chang. Red and swollen back of head.

    "Does it still hurt?"

   The man touched the side of her face and asked softly.

    Ni Chang shook her head, put her arms around her boyfriend's waist, and pressed her forehead against his abdominal muscles through his shirt.

    Yan Chi tucked the girl's hanging hair behind her ears, naturally and intimately.

    "I just asked around, that's..."

    He paused and continued: "What's going on with your dad these years."

    Ni Chang's drooping eyelashes moved but she said nothing.

    "Back then, after he left Jindu, he returned to Beicheng and stayed with the group of people who made music for two years. But they didn't do anything later."

   "Later, he entered a drug rehabilitation center."

    Ni Chang was startled and raised her head suddenly: "What? He...?"

    Yan Chi closed his eyelids.

    "I don't know exactly what happened. Anyway, I heard that he was arrested."

    Ni Chang lowered her eyes and was silent for a moment, then whispered: "Then...has he quit now?"

    Yan Chi frowned: "Then It's basically hard to get rid of this stuff. He went in there several times before and after."

    "The last time he came out was two years ago. After he came out, he also worked several jobs."

    Two years ago . Before...

    Ni Chang pursed her lips and said, "I just saw the police coming..."

    Yan Chi nodded: "Check him."

    "Check it out, and he started to smoke again."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang sneered: "Then he can go in again. It's best to stay in there for a lifetime, so as not to go crazy."

    Yan Chi shook his head: "Maybe this time..."

    He licked his back teeth and remained silent for a while. .