Chapter 10

The buttons on Ruan Qing’s coat were all cut off, and it hung loosely on him, revealing the yellow T-shirt he was originally wearing.

Taking advantage of the nearby lights and moonlight, Ji Yan could clearly see the girl’s delicate features, with long eyelashes fluttering like feathers. The shadows cast on her eyes looked incredibly beautiful.

She appeared exceptionally obedient, making one unable to resist the temptation.

Ji Yan chuckled softly. “Don’t move. My knife is very sharp. I would be heartbroken if I accidentally hurt you.”

Ruan Qing was probably too frightened, standing stiffly even without the man warning him, not daring to move at all. He looked pitiful.

However, it didn’t evoke any sympathy from Ji Yan. Instead, it made him even more audacious as he used his knife to open the obstructing coat, slowly tearing through the T-shirt.

The knife was exceptionally sharp, and even with little force, it could easily cut through the T-shirt.

It’s unclear whether the man did it intentionally, but as the knife cut through Ruan Qing’s T-shirt, it accidentally brushed against his skin.

It didn’t cut his skin, but the cold sensation made Ruan Qing tremble slightly. However, he didn’t dare to struggle or resist, afraid that the man would cut his skin and sever his throat.

His face could only become pale, tightly clenching his fingers, unable to speak or show anger, silently enduring it all.

Ji Yan quite liked the weak and helpless posture of the girl, as if she obediently allowed him to do as he pleased, as if he had control over everything.

Although Ji Yan’s movements seemed slow, in the blink of an eye, Ruan Qing’s T-shirt was mostly torn apart.

Ji Yan didn’t directly cut all the way through. When it was about halfway, he stopped and used the knife to gently pick at the T-shirt.

As the fabric was slowly picked apart by the tip of the knife, the fair and smooth skin appeared faintly under the moonlight. The delicate and enticing neck, as well as the exquisite collarbones, were as pure as jade.

Perhaps due to nervousness, embarrassment, and recent physical exertion, the chest rose and fell with each breath, and the fair skin took on a rosy hue, making the person look stunningly beautiful.

Ji Yan’s breath hitched at the sight of the exposed skin. His hand holding the knife paused for a moment before he snapped out of his daze and continued gently opening the clothing.

The fair and radiant skin was adorned with a touch of pink, incredibly vibrant. The fair skin even had a beautiful blush from being exposed to the air.

Ji Yan stared blankly at the scenery before him and hesitantly spoke, “It’s really flat...”

Ruan Qing: “...”

Just as Ji Yan was about to put down the knife, preparing to go even further, a sudden “click!” came from the entrance of the alley behind them, accompanied by hurried and chaotic footsteps that sounded piercing in the silent alley.

Upon hearing the sound, Ji Yan swiftly wrapped his arm around the girl’s waist and pulled her towards him, tightening his grip around her waist. The two of them were practically pressed tightly together.

The other’s tall figure completely obscured Ruan Qing’s figure, except for his head, which was barely visible.

Ji Yan coldly turned his head to look in the direction of the sound, his eyes filled with a chilling murderous intent.