Chapter 3: Whoopsies! I Lost Your Soul Scroll

"YOUUUU WHAAAAT?!" Exclaimed Lydia, creating rumbles in the area and made everybody wondered what was the fuss about.

Lydia was stunned yet a bit fuse upon learning that she wasn't actually supposed to die for a much longer time. She was beginning to overthink about what was going on about the people who knew while she had passed away accidentally back at her home. She panicked while she quivered in her seat, shaking her breaths awfully puffing in and out.

"What...? You mean my life isn't actually over and yet there is nothing to be done?!" Lydia questioned as she rose from her seat, throwing her hands in the air to point out to Thalia a sincere problem.

"Ummm...technically—" Thalia started but was cut off by Lydia's pleading drama.

Lydia walked back and forth, shivering while her hands held near her mouth, shaking them like warming oneself in the winter cold.

"Oh, my life is over without real timing. My life. My sister. My wealth..." Lydia let out a long gasp. "Scott..." she muttered, worriedly.

"W-who?"

"My boyfriend! I wasn't able to even say goodbye properly."

"You do know you don't really need to worry about getting them a farewell letter because  you died from drowning in the sewage, right?"

"Yeah, I know—"

"And the least thing is that you're late doing it so...?"

Lydia groaned through gritted teeth as she held her head with her hands. She closed her eyes and narrowed them completely displaying her annoyance before quickly facing Thalia again.

"Here's the point er..."

"Thalia." She lightly nodded.

"Well, Thalia, as you know I wouldn't be such a wreck loose if I literally died because it was my time. But me dying on an actual WRONG TIMING!..Is ridiculous. Oh, don't forget about the part of me appearing such a stupid dead person which fully covered in muck at the gates where they thought of me dying in the dumpster," Lydia nagged.

"Like I said there is nothing to be done except—"

"How did you made a mistake your system, anyway? It's not like you're new there or something?" Lydia placed her hands on her waist and eyebrows raised, wanting more answers from her.

Thalia shuddered, swaying her body back and forth. "Well...the truth is..."

Thalia began explaining herself...

It was a clear and sunny day in midsummer, the breeze blew gently making the plain fields of wheat dance. For the blue sky was clear with swirling clouds merging in the air, then at the end of a narrow dirt path hidden amongst the fields, there stood a young lovely naïve girl. Her yellowish-brown eyes tinkled gazing upon the humongous white marble temple that kind of look liked the lower part of an opened clam that sat at the very edge of the field.

It pierced right through her amusement with a raw awe sighing out of her mouth.

A woman's voice called making her startled at daze. "Thalia Heathers."

Thalia hummed turning to the woman, who looked in her fine late-forties, she wore a long distinguishable robe like the others in the place and gestured Thalia to follow her inside. They walked through the main lobby with great sizes of pillars having marble statues of angels on top, colorful glass stained windows, and smooth delicate knickknacks.

As they continued to stroll down on the crystal paved floor, Thalia peeked through the open halls filled with different sets of afterlife occupations as they past. One in particular caught her attention upon a giant room in which held the biggest spherical map of the globe sitting on the center, the golden frame was decorated with unique colorful gemstones as it stood there like a humongous table. The room offered nothing more than just chairs arranged like in a colosseum, filling the room though were normal-looking angels with no wings whatsoever, wearing robes and silhouettes with all sorts of designs and colors which made Thalia wondered if they were angels at all until her guide, whose face glued to their path, spoke and explained.