{.3.}

I wonder how they will react if I did meet them.would they be surprised?would they kill me?I don't know and I don't want to figure it out anytime soon.i notice killer and horror has gathered a few fish,they are sharks and they are natural born hunters,probably.i see horror holding killers shoulder and killer just pouting,I guess horror doesn't like killer swimming off.i see they aren't looking in my direction,I wonder if I could swim and find a better hiding spot.but if I do get caught there's both faster then me and killer would probably kill me or chase me for fun to scare me.horror I don't know about,if I do escape them though,I could say I survived getting past two sharks.i mean I would have no one to say it to since it's like there is no one else in this dang ocean.i keep my eye on them and slowly swim out of the cave and away from there direction and area.i hide behind a rock,I think horror might have saw me and didn't say anything.i should probably move.i swim a bit away but also try to stay hidden,kinda hard since there's not much to hide behind.i mean there's some seaweed but that could easily be moved and I could be seen.this is going to hard to hide from them.i hear killer talking to horror.you know, it's wierd I know there names because of my past life.

Killer:horror,nightmare said he felt someone cross the border and also said we had to hunt,also we lost dust on the way here
Horror:did nightmare tell us what fish it could be?
Killer:no,you got any idea to where dust is?
Horror:not really,also I think I saw something over towards that rock but I'm not sure
Killer:I'll go check it out
Horror:ok

I start panicking a little,dust is supposed to be with them and killers gonna come and check the rock I'm near.i try to swim faster but it doesn't really help.i try to hide in some seaweed and coral.oh god,I hate this,I'm being hunted by sharks.i see killer swim past the rock and look around,horror shortly behind him.please don't find me,I'm not ready to die when I was just reborn in this au one day ago,I think.but the universe hates me and I feel something grab my shoulder.wait.....horror and killer are over there...who's

Dust:I found the intruder
Killer:dust,there you are
Horror:it's a...beta mer,but...didn't fisherman and hunters kill then for there scales
Killer:yea...they did,how are you still alive?
Me:ummm,I...don't know
Dust:we need to take you to dream and nightmare
Me:Wai-

Then everything goes black,I feel like someone holding me.voices are muffled and I feel tired.

*4 hours later*

I wake up,my visions blurry and I hear voices but muffled?where am I?did I die?I see neon teal and yellow?what happened?

———————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter is short.hope you have enjoyed the story so far,have a good day or night.