{.4.}

My vision starts to clear and I look around.where am I?I don't hear anything,am I dead?my vision clears a bit and I'm in a cave.wait I remember dust hitting me on the back of my head or was it horror?I don't know,how long have I been unconscious for?I look around,it's mostly pitch black in this cave.there are some coral on the ground but that's about it. I don't like this,it feels bad being here. I don't want to be here anymore,I get up and start to swim a bit. I hear singing,who would....never mind, it's either dream or someone from this au.Also now that I remember isn't dream,nightmare,reaper,sans,papyrus,ink, and error the Leviathans in this au? I mean it would make sense,they technically might be the strongest. Well im glad I'm not a leviathan,also does that mean each one or two of them protects or guards the five oceans. Nightmare and dream stay together and papyrus and sans,that means ink,error,and reaper protect the other three oceans or I'm just overthinking it but at this point I might as well be. I also remember some people said leviathans can have eggs but they most likely won't make it. Eh,I'll ignore that for now,it's best not to think about. I swim towards the singing voice,I was right its dream. He's laying down on a rock singing with coral and different gems and jewelry around him on the ocean floor. How did they get jewelry? Eh,killer or nightmare might have stolen it for him because he wanted it. If it was killer he probably just got it to impress dream or something. I notice he's wearing a necklace that has three seashells on it. One seashell has a light and a deep red,the second one has a teal shine to it with possibly purple and red and the last one is white looking with a slight gray to it. Oh,it matches the others,that's cute. How did they find seashells like that though? Probably took a long time to find them but they all were born in the ocean and had all the time in the world to search for them. I swim away from were dream is, it's not safe to be to close and accidentally get discovered.i swim towards the opening of the cave and look around.i see a two blobs one of the red and white and the other is purple and white. Geez,is my eyesight that bad,eh can't do anything about it now. I swim down and hide in the seaweed,I see horror swim into the cave soon after. i try to swim but feel something or someone wrap there arms around my waist.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter is short,I haven't been feeling that well lately but I'm getting better. Hope you have a good day or night and I hope you have enjoyed the story so far.