chapter five

Theodore hummed against Lixue's skin as he left gentle but provoking kisses along her inner thighs, pelvis, and up to her hips. Leaving behind a singe of desperation radiating from Lixue. As he made his way upward, Lixue met him and pressed her soft, thick lips against his.

She bit down onto his skin and sucked while her hands continued to roam to his belt. Her slender fingers of both hands wrapped around his dick and began stroking up and down. Starting out slow and sensual, as the way Lixue sucked the skin on his neck. The pressure and momentum changed, as she moved from his neck and hovered her lips over his before darting her tongue against his lips. 

Lixue swiftly moved to his chest, gliding her tongue downward. 

Theodore laughed to himself before he pushed her back onto the mattress. Lixue grinned as her chest heaved up and down, she allowed his lips to explore every inch of her as she usually did. He trailed kisses from her neck, down to her chest.

Gripping her hips, moving down to her navel, he teased as long as he could.

"Theo." Lixue groaned, "Please." 

"Whining only prolongs things." Theodore teased.

Lixue narrowed her eyes at him, throwing her legs around his shoulders and tightening her hold on him.

"Just hardheaded." 

He easily broke free and his hands pulled her further down the bed until the bottom of her ass touched his chest. Wrapping his arms under and around her thighs to hold them wide as they could go.  His breath grazed against Lixue's pussy and she twitched slightly.

"Should I ask if you're ready or should I surprise you?" Theodore hummed.

He was met with heavy breathing and silence.

"Surprise me." Lixue answered a second late.

His fingers ran up and down her thighs as he held them, Lixue responded with a light hum of her own as she stared up at the ceiling. Theodore kissed her thigh again, pressing his face against it, inhaling her scent. He sighed and slightly shifted.

Theodore traced his tongue around her lips below, indulging in a slow and sensual deep kiss before sucking her clit his mouth. Sucking gently while flicking his tongue up and down, Lixue's sultry moans pierced the sound barrier of the bedroom. While her hips winded in slow circles, encouraging Theodore to continue on.

He started out slowly, picking up his pace with every breath she drew. Lixue arched her back off the bed, reaching down to feel Theodore's head, pushing him deeper. While he pressed his face into her as far as he possibly could.

Theodore held onto her thighs tighter and began rotating his tongue in large circles before taking her between his lips. Feasting continuously, Lixue's cries of pleasure echoed around the room along with the slurping and smacking sounds from Theodore. He planted long, heavy strokes up and down her pussy.

"Fuck...there, right there." Lixue moaned, thrashing against the bed as her legs shook violently.

The moment that her body stiffened, and her cream began to flow, Theodore lapped her up quickly and continued with his quest. Lixue grasped at his head, ears, anything she could reach.

"Fuck, fuck." She groaned.

Theodore removed himself from her thighs and held her wrist. He rolled his tongue over her clit until her hand went limp in his grip. He retreated, replacing his tongue with his thumb and index finger and began massaging her clit.

Lixue lifted her head, she reached for Theodore and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. Each time that her tongue slipped into his mouth, he hardened more and more until it was painful.