I Kind Of Want To Kiss You

WALKERS POV
"Yeah and then.." Y/n continued her story but i started to zone out. I wonder what it would be like to kiss her..

It might sound strange but I kind of want to kiss her. Well not kind of I desperately want to kiss her..

"Walker?? Hello?? Are you even listening!" Y/n says as she shakes her hand in front of my face. I zone back in and look right in her eyes. "Sorry I was just thinking." I say while looking at her eyes.

"Oh what were you thinking about?" She asks I quickly take a glance at her lips and then proceed to say "Oh nothing important!" Y/n looks at me questionably but shrugs it off and we continue to eat our ice cream.

TIME SKIP
Once we were done with our ice cream we leave the place and go to her house. Once we got there Y/n asked me "Ok Walker seriously what were you thinking about earlier?" Y/n asks desperately trying to get an answer from me.

I look at her and look down at her lips again and decide to be bold. "I kind of want to kiss you.." I say while flipping from her eyes to her lips. I can see she starts to get a little nervous and she starts blushing.

"What do you mean kind of??" She asks while looking me in my eyes. I can see she's slightly smirking while saying that.

"Oh not kind of but i desperately want to kiss you.." I say while leaning in a little bit closer. She starts to smile "Desperately?" She asks me while smirking. "Desperately.." I confirm while i'm still leaning in closer and closer.

I start to see her lean in and then I feel her soft pink lips on mine. I smile into the kiss and I feel her smile too.

(THIS IS NOT SMUT HE IS A MINOR AND I AM TOO!! ITS JUST MAKING OUT!!)

The kiss starts out slow but then starts to get faster and more passionate. I put my hands on her waist and she puts her hands around my neck. I sit down on her bed and I feel her sit down on my lap.

I run my tongue along her bottom lip but then stop and break the kiss. "Is this ok? I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do." I say while looking her in the eyes. She chuckles and then nodded yes.

I kiss her again with more passion and I move us so my back is against the headboard of the bed. I run my tongue along her lip again and she opens her mouth.

I then move her head to the side and start to kiss her neck. I'm just kissing while finding the right spot and then I kiss somewhere and I feel a slight tug on my hair.

"Oh i am so sorry." Y/n says while still running her hands through my hair. "Don't be sorry love. It shows me it's the right spot." I say while kissing it again. "What do you mean right spot?" She asks but as she does that I start giving her a hickey.

I feel her cover her mouth and tug on my hair slightly again. After I give her the hickey I pull back and look at it. I then give it a kiss.

I turn to Y/n and give her a peck on the lips and then smile at her. She smiles back at me and then kisses me again.

After a few seconds she pulls back and then gets off my lap. She then turns on her T.V and turns on a show. I admire her and then turn to her and start cuddling her.

After a few minutes I realize something. I quickly sit up and look at Y/n in the eyes. "Wait we're not even dating yet?!?!" She looks at me and just laughs. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend??" I ask. "Of course Walker!!" Y/n responds. I look at her with so much love and then I see her neck.

"Oh god your neck! I'm so sorry!" I say while giving her neck a light kiss. I hear her laugh and my hearts melt.

I can't believe i'm dating Y/n. My Y/n.

AN
Idk how to feel about this one tbh. It's a lot different than my normal writing! So please if you can give your feedback on it!