Cute Couple

Y/N POV
me and Walker are currently cuddling on my bed and we're just scrolling on youtube. We come across a video that is titled

Walker and Y/n acting like a cute couple!

"Oh my god we need to watch this!" I exclaim to Walker. I hear him chuckle and he puts it on.

________________________________
"Y/N! BABY!" Walker yells while running to me from behind. Right as I was about to turn around Walker put his arms around my waist and hugged me. "I missed you love!" He said in my neck. "Walker you saw me 2 hours ago!" I say laughing. "2 Hours too long!" Walker said kissing my cheek.
________________________________
"Quit it Walker!" I say sternly to Walker as he tries to grab my hand while i'm trying to bake. "Yes ma'am." Walker said while backing away slightly. I folded immediately. And everyone in the live could tell because my eyes went wide and I started blushing.
________________________________
"Walker!" I yell while i'm on live. He's upstairs and i'm downstairs and I want to see him but don't want to move. He doesn't respond so I yell again. "Walker!" Still no response. "Don't make me say your full name!" I yelled and I immediately started hearing running down the stairs. I start laughing while Walker looks at me out of breath. "What did I do?" He asked. I just continued laughing while Walker sat there confused.
________________________________
During an interview Walker kept looking at me. "What do I have something on my face?" I asked once I made eye contact with him. He just smiled at me. "What Walkerrrrr" I say while dragging out the r. "Oh nothing you're just really pretty." He said while admiring me. I covered my face with my hands. He grabbed them and moved "Don't do that I wasn't done admiring!" he said while holding my hands.
________________________________
"Why do you have to be so clingy Walker?" I ask while trying to get Walker off of me. He's currently lying on my chest. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and his head is in the crook of my neck."Because then guys will be all over you!" He exclaims. "Oh my god Walker no they won't." I say to him. Walker lifted his head and looked me in my eyes. "You wanna bet?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes and he laid his head back down.
________________________________
"Oh my god we are actually so cute Walker!" I exclaimed after the video was over. Walker looked at me and nodded. "We are aren't we?" He asked while kissing my cheek.

He then turned off the TV and we laid down and fell asleep.

AN
how would you guys feel if I try and make a story?
I have tried to make multiple stories before But I like the story I'm coming up with rn!