1 | that's a cool-looking tablet

A/N: Optional, but for the full experience, please do use dark mode if you're using the app
It's for the future images and gifs~

Boring.

This one looks boring too.

Is it just me or why does it feel like I've already read all of the good stories here on FMU?

Sigh...

FMU stands for Fan-made U. Currently it's the most popular app in the world where everyone can discuss, and create fan art, stories, videos, and much more about their favorite celebrity or fictional character.

Today, I'm using my time to browse through the stories here about my favorite idol Dana Jung for an original story I've been making. Although I'm still in high school, it's better to start now than later, right?

I've always wanted to become a famous author and artist. That's why I'm gathering inspiration through reading and looking at fan works here on FMU. So far, I've written ten chapters and drawn three chapters with long panels.

Unlike my friends who kept inviting me to play games with them in the computer cafe, I'm here fangirling over my favorite idols and fictional characters.

I'd say, sixty percent of my everyday life consists of me reading fan fiction and looking at pretty pictures of them.

"Minjeong! Get the hell down here and eat breakfast. Don't you have school?!"

Bummer...

That was my sister, Kim Taeyeon.

After our parents abandoned us when I was only eight, she's been the one working hard and providing for both of us. I've always expected her to end up being a corporate slave considering our circumstances... but then, she suddenly became a famous idol in a girl group called Girls Generation.

I didn't even know she was scouted and has been practicing while also working part-time by joining various dance and singing competitions... and the allowance she receives from her company, she's been giving it to me.

Honestly, I don't know how to repay her but work my ass out and continue being the top of the class.

Thanks to her, we've been living a comfortable life— she even supports my dreams, allowing me to skip college and pursue my dreams of becoming a webtoon artist. Although I know it's not sustainable for me to provide for myself in the early run, but eonnie is here.

She said to keep chasing it and she'll always be there to support me.

When she told me that after long months of work and not seeing me for a while, I felt like crying in those times—Spoiler alert, I did.

Pfft... I can confidently say that I'm a crybaby.

She's been through so many things.

"After our promotions finishes, we're going to America to film for a comeback."

Taeyeon greeted me with a playful smile as soon as I entered the kitchen.

That smile... I just know she's up to something.

"Then I probably won't see you for a whole month again?"

"Yep."

Taeyeon took off the apron around her, and suddenly—threw a huge pack of M&Ms at me, which I thankfully caught without it hitting my face... It almost did.