"i need you guys.. " (short chapter)

Angst
Prob short chapter
Purple!! :)

Start

Of course.

Red had been having a difficult time recently. He was feeling overwhelmed by life and its challenges. When he tried to open up to his friends Blue, Green, Yellow, TSC, and Purple, he felt unheard and alone. But his friends came together tOf course, here's the dialogue between Red and his friends.

Red: "I just feel so overwhelmed by everything right now...."
Blue: "We're here for you, Red."
Green: "You can always count on us to support you when times get tough."
Yellow: "That's what friends are for, right?"
TSC: "I know it might feel like the whole world is against you right now, but trust me, there's so much positivity and joy out there just waiting for you."
Purple: "You're never alone. support him and offer comfort. As he shared his anxieties and fears, they listened without judgment and reassured him that everything would be okay. Their presence and support provided Red with the comfort he needed. He felt loved and appreciated not only by his friends, but also by the world around him.

WOAH WE GOT A ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER SO HAVE A BONUS CHAP!

bonus chapter

Red ends up sobbing in front of them. They started comforting him. And red was actually happy with them. <3

The end
The actual end
The real end

Words? Or smth: 229