"The cave" Part 1

actually short I ain't lying this time😧
DAM CLIFF HANGERS--
OMG SORRY FOR NOT WRITING YESTERDAY..
ALSO I MIGHT NOT POST LIKE TMRW
BECAUSE I HAVE TO TRAVEL 🥳

Start
.
They woke up at the same time. Was kinda weird. They were quite bored. And didn't have anything to do. Sooo they decided to go somewhere. So they went outside. They were walking. "alright we are probably going enter a cave!!" Red said. "Yeah it's quite dangerous since nobody is there.. " Yellow said. "I heard there were a lot of crystals there! " Green said. "Yeah let's just hope that we are going be fine. " Blue said. "Yes cause it has crystals some spiders... " The second coming said. "Spiders?!!! " Everyone said expect for the second coming and red. The second coming nodded. They were talking while walking. "Soo there's actually spiders?  That's honestly cool.. " Red said. "Cool?! Is it because you like animals?? " Yellow said. "Probably that yellow but it's probably not poisonous. " Green said. "I really hate walking to this random cave you found the second coming!! " Blue said. "Alright sorry sorry but what ug it's actually cool and we find treasure???" The second coming said. Yes the second coming found the cave. They kept walking. "You know that place is really dangerous and it probably won't end well!! " Red said. "We could also get hurt you know actually I brought food in case.. " Yellow said. "Yeah at least we got water, food and a med kit. " Green said. "Yeah the second coming you should have really thought of this before going to the cave.. " Blue said. "Well actually I went here for some minutes it's probably good and we probably might find some treasure. !! " The second coming said. So they kept walking while talking about this whole situation. "Yess!! We are almost here! " Red said. "Yeah hopefully this was actually worth it." Yellow said. "Mhm we might actually be safe. " Green  said. "It's probably going be okay. Still I am worried. " Blue said. "Guys don't over think it plus we can't back out since we are almost here. " The second coming said. They kept walking and red saw the cave. So they went in. And they saw a lot of crystals already.

[BRO CLIFF HANGER!! ]

ANYWAY THAT'S ALL CAUSE I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND STUFF BUT THERE'S ALSO GOING BE A PART 2!! 🥳

ANYWAY HOPED YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 👍

[The end]
[The actual end]
[The real end]
[The end]
[Jk]

Just kidding!!

Words? Or smth:420