"Trip! " [part 1] (short)

alright guyss your ready??
I am at a hotel already 👍
So yeah enjoy!!

Start

         *Red made a group chat*

         *Red added Green*

         *Red added Blue*

         *Red added The second coming*

        *Red added Yellow*

[The group chat! ]

Red:hello guys! Welcome to our group chat!!
Green:Red I'll be honest with you why are you actually acting like a bot.
Blue:alright green that's enough but it's true!
The second coming:why are you all like this.
Yellow:anyway remember whenn we went to that caveeee???
Red:stop calling me a bot and yes yellow I do remember.
Green :Guyss!! I think red's a bot..
Blue:alright green we have to stop.. And we do remember that moment.
The second coming:of course we remember that moment that was kinda dangerous..
Yellow:soo we are going to a Trip to stick city or what ever the name is???
Red:that city has a lot of chaos are  you sure about this?
Green:YESSS LET'S GOO!!!
Blue:well at least Green's excited.
The second coming: I think it would be a good idea to pack today. And then tomorrow we leave.
Everyone expect the second coming:alright!! But let's talk in real life for a second.
[Group chat has now ended. ]

They all went to their room. To discuss about this trip. "Soo it's actually no bad and it's good? " Red said. "Yes but there's still some things that could happen. " Green said. "We could pack first for now. " Yellow said. "And we'll check if its a good idea! " Blue said. "Okay guys I trust you. " The second coming said. They all nodded and checked the place they were going to travel to. It had a lot of chaos just like red said. But overall a nice and chilling place. So they decided to go there and just chill and probably no chaos let's  just hope for that. So they packed all their belongings and slept through the whole day.they also showered.

[To be continued!! ]

Anyway rushed and short as usual. Hoped you enjoyed this. I am currently at a hotel!! So yeah. I decided to make this chapter because if traveling! 👍

[The end]
[The usual end]
[The real end!! ]
![the actual end]
[Jk]
Just kidding!!

Words? Or smth:

Sorry if this is bad I just thought about this and got inspired from others!