"Waterpark!! "

this one was rushed😭
Random idea I had😭
Anyway!!
No purple  today!

Start

Blue woke up. And saw that the others were sleeping. And remembered that they had to go to a water park. So blue made breakfast. And then he went upstairs again. And went to their room. And woke them up. Blue said "guys wake up." Everyone woke up. Red said "oh hey blue. " Yellow said "we have plans right? " Green said "let's eat breakfast! " The second coming said "yeah let's also get ready. " so they all went down stairs to eat their breakfast. After they ate their breakfast. They all went to their room to get ready. After getting ready. They all met up outside. And then went to the car. As usual the second coming was in the driver's seat. Red was in the front seat. Green, Yellow and blue were in the back seat. The second coming said "are you guys ready? " Red said "yeah!! " Yellow said "kinda yeah" Blue said "of course! " Green said "hmm yea" The second coming started driving to the water park. It took some time. So they decided to chat for abit.

[Conversation/chat]

The second coming said "so tomorrow let's hang out with purple?" Red said "alright we can" Blue said "Yeah!! " Green said "of course we can." Yellow said "Mhm sure. " The second coming said "By the way are you guys sleepy or something? " Blue said "nope  I woke up first but they are probably sleepy. " Red said "yeah we kinda are sleepy. " Yellow said "yeah we actually are.." Green said "so we might fall asleep already.. " The second coming said "alright." Blue said "you guys can sleep if you want. " Red said "nah it's okay. " Green said "alright I'll go to sleep. " Yellow said "me too" Green and yellow fell asleep.

[Conversation/chat ended]

After green and yellow woke up. They were at the water park. They went to the waterpark. And went inside. Red said "woahhh... " Yellow said "This looks fun. " Green said "YAYY! " The second coming said "hmm yeah. " Blue said "let's go. " After playing in the waterpark. They all went home.

[At home]

Red said "god that was a long day.. " Yellow said "and a fun day! " Green said "well we might as well eat something. " Blue said "yeah we are kinda tired. " The second coming said "yeah we are. So let's order some food shall we?" so they ordered food. And got some snacks. They ate some snacks on the couch while watching movies. It was actually a good day. And it's probably going be a good night soon. Red said "Guys umm let's play video games? " Yellow said "yeah I really wanna! " Green said "alright." blue said "sure." The second coming said "of course." So they all went upstairs. To their rooms. And played video games. When they saw that it was late. They decided to sleep.

[The end]

[OKAY I KNOW IT'S SHORT.. And kinda rushed too.]

[The end]
[The actual end]
[The real end]
[Jk]
Jk

Words? Or smth:512