At Home with BTS PT.2

I took a glance at Jungkook,I saw him rolled his eyes and continued talking with the others.Is he jealous?Logically,he should.."Jin-ssi,I think my plan succeed."I whispered to him."Please just call me oppa,don't need to be too formal."he said."Okay,Jin..Oppa."I smiled."Come..let's start serving the dishes."he said as he poured the soup into the bowl.I helped him to arrange the plates on the table and finally,he put his soup on the table."Guys!Food is ready!"Jin said as he walked out of the kitchen."I'm going to the restroom for a while."I went out of the kitchen and walked to the restroom.After going to the restroom,I went back to the dining room.On my way there,someone pushed me to the wall."Yah!Whoever you are,please let me go!"I said.

"You don't know it's your own husband."he whispered into my ears."Jung-Jungkook let me go.The others are waiting."I struggled to escape from him."Not until you tell me..did you do that on purpose or that was an act?"he said again.I kept silent and looked down."Look here,at me."he lifted my chin up and I nervously look at him."I'll tell you after we eat okay?"I said and he finally let me go."Okay..I'll wait for it.If you still don't tell me,you gonna get it tonight."he walked away.What did he mean?Ommo..I shook my head and joined them in the dining room."Yey!Ah Ra is here!Can we eat now?"Taehyung asked the others."Let's eat!"Jin oppa said and we began eating.All of them are like..eating machines..Jungkook is also one of them..I never see him eat like that.I looked at him while he eat,hw looks like a rabbit munching its food.So cute.."Ah Ra,why you didn't finish your food?"I heard someone asked."O-oh?What?"I asked."Yah..I know you're staring at Jungkook just now..but can you finish your food first?"said Jin oppa."Really?!You were staring at me?"Jungkook asked and looked at me."No..she was looking at me."Jimin said.

"Jimin.."Rap Mon said.Jimin looked at him."You got no jams."Rap Mon continued.Everyone laughed at him and Jimin just pouted."Wah..Jin hyung's soup is the best!"exclaimed Taehyung."Oh..Gomawo,V-ah.."Jin replied."V?"I asked.Taehyung looked at me."That's my nickname.It's cute right?"He said.I nodded my head and continued eating.We finished eating for about 30 minutes?We talked a lot and joke around.After eating,we decided to watch a movie together in the living room."What movie should we watch?"Suga asked."Come on..everybody just suggest one or two movies."he nagged."How about...Insidious?The lastest one."Jungkook said.He knew I'm scared but still he suggested a horror movie..psh.."Anymore suggestion?"Suga asked."Hyung,let's watch Miracle in cell no.7."suggested Taehyung."Okay,so what's the decision now?"Suga asked.

The boys started discussing but at the end,it turned out to be so noisy.I stood up and said "Guys,just let me decide."I looked at them."Why?"Jimin asked."Because I'm the only girl here."I answered."That's a good idea."Jhope said."Go go and choose."he continued.I played Miracle in cell no.7."Aye..I know you're going to choose this."Jungkook said as I took a seat next to him."Whatever,that's my choice."I whispered to him."I'm going to sleep.wake me up when the movie is over."He adjusted his position and sleep.All of us went silent as we watched the movie.I looked to my right and saw Jhope and V shedding tears.Jimin is also tearing up.Jin oppa is wiping his tears.Wow..It's so rare to see boys cry..I turned to my left.Jungkook is deep asleep and the same goes with Rap Mon and Suga.I continued watching the movie and I cried too.Later,I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I think I'm not able to watch the movie again and fall asleep.

(SOUNDS OF THE BOYS SQUEALING,CHUCKLING AND LAUGHING)(CAMERA FLASHES)

I woke up due to the noise and the flash."Wh-what is happening here?"I opened my eyes and saw all 6 of them standing infront of me."What are you guys doing?"I asked."Taking pictures of our maknae sleeping with his wife."Jhope answered."What?"I asked,confused."We took your pictures."Suga said."Oh...so cute!Look at this!They almost kiss!!"Jin oppa said as they checked on the photos."Ah Ra,look!The both of you look so cute together."Taehyung showed me the photos.I look at them and browse the other photos too.One picture caught my attention..my head was on his shoulder and his head was on my head."Aww..my kid Jungkook is growing up."Jin oppa said."I think we should go now,Ah Ra..it's late already."Rap Mon said.

"Oh..okay guys..I'll wake Jungkook up."I sat up straight."Jungkook.."I shook him but still he won't wake up."Kookie-ah!!"I said louder and again he won't open his eyes."Aye..you're wasting your time, Ah Ra..let me do it."Jin oppa said.He moved forward and I was shocked by his actions.He pinched Jungkook's nipples!Why did he do that?!"Ouch!Hyung!"Jungkook immediately wake up and sat up."With that,he'll wake up..you should do that too Ah Ra."Jhope said."Not going to do that."I shook my head."You're just to shy to do it,right?"Taehyung asked.I looked away and fake coughed."Why did you wake me up hyung?"Jungkook looked at Jin."We're going home."Jin answered."Oh.okay."Jungkook stood up."Thanks for today,kids."Suga said."Ne hyung..come anytime."Jungkook replied coolly."Yeah..come anytime!I'll wait for you guys."I blurted out."Oh..you're so cute."Jimin said and ruffled my hair.I smiled at him and sent them out."Good bye,Jungkook!Bye Ah Ra!"O heard Jin oppa and the others yelled as they entered the car.Jin oppa started the engine and off they go.

IS THIS GOOD?MAKE SURE TO COMMENT OKAY?;)