What a Surprise!

We met Jin and a girl."Oh,Seokjin hyung!"Jungkook said and pointed at him."Jin?"I said and looked at the direction he pointed."And a girl?!"I exclaimed in disbelief."Yah,your face showed too much shock.Please calm down Mrs Kim."Jungkook said and giggled.I covered my mouth and followed Jungkook."Hyung,annyeong!"Jungkook greeted Jin."Annyeong,Jin oppa!"I bowed.He looked shocked but calmed afterwards."Oh..Jungkook-ah!Ah Ra!Annyeong!"he waved at us and smiled widely."What are you doing here and who is this beautiful girl?"Jungkook asked and I nudged his side.He winced because I nudged him quite hard.I'm being possesive right now."I'm just..going out with my friend here,Yiseul.Yiseul,this is Jungkook and his wife,Ah Ra."Jin introduced us to her."Annyeonghaesayo,Min Yiseul imnida..just call me Yiseul."she intoduced herself and we shook hands."Your name sounds like Yoongi's name..are you perhaps his sister?"I asked out of curiosity."Woah..Jin oppa!You got a great friend here!How did you know I'm his sister?"she said."Well,I just think that your name is quite the same so yeah.."I answered."Oh..I heard that you're pregnant.Obviously Yoongi told me..congratulations!"she said and hugged me."Ah Ra right?"she asked me.I nodded my head."Okay..nice to meet you and let's be friends!"she shook my hand excitedly.She's way more different than Suga..aha.."So,what are you and Jin oppa doing here?"I asked,full of curiousity."We're just hanging out together..you know bestfriends day out.."she said and giggled."Bestfriends?"I asked."Yeah..we've known each other since 2 years ago..Yoongi introduce him to me when he joined BTS."she said."Wow..I thought you were a couple!"I said.

"How I wish.."she said and looked at him who is happily joking with Jungkook."Why?You looked so sad.."I asked."If I tell you,just keep it to yourself okay?I don't want it to be a big issue.."she said and hold my hand.I nodded my head and listen to her."Actually,I've been having a crush on Jin since the day we met..later when he became my friend,I realised my feelings changed.I fell in love with him..until now..it's still the same.."she said and looked at him."Did you tell him about your feelings?"I asked."Nope...I'm afraid..he might not have the same feelings as I am so better be quiet than being embarrassed right?"she said."I know..but it's better if you try."I said."I'm still not brave enough to make the first move."she said and gave me a worried look."If I help you and Jin to be in a relationship..would you be fine with it?"I asked."I..I wouldn't mind..but ah..I'm so embarrassed right now!"she smiled and covered her face."So okay!I'll help you!I'll tell you my plans later.Can you give me your phone number?"I said and took out my phone.We exchanged numbers and left as the two boys were done talking too.

"What are you two talking about just now?"Jungkook asked."It's a girls thing."I said and stucked out my toungue."You naughty!"he ruffled my hair."Hm..let's go to that shop."he pointed at the baby shop.We entered there and seriously,I don't know what to buy since I'm still a young mother."Kookie-ah..I don't know what to buy right now.."I whispered to him."Oh..arrasso..let's go out shamelessly."he whispered back and we giggled."We should ask our moms before we go here."he said and laughed."Yeah..let's just enjoy our time together,okay?"I said and linked my arms with him."Aww...let's play the games at the upper ground!"he suggested."Let's go!!"I said excitedly and we took the escalator to the place."Ooh..I want to play that!"I pointed at the car where we bump other cars.We payed for the tokens and played."You drive the car."Jungkook said and rested his arm on the backseat."Me?I can't even drive a car."I said."Just try it."he said with a smug face.I scoffed and drove the car when the game started."Wow..you're good at driving."Jungkook complimented."Thanks..maybe I should take the driving test and get my license."I said to him."I'll support you."he smiled and held my hand.

We played more games and I checked my watch."Oh?It's 5.00pm already?"I asked myself."Bwoya?You're talking to yourself."Jungkook nudged my arm."I was just wondering how long we've been here."I said."You won't realise how much time we spend here when you're with the one you love.."he said and smiled."Wow..you cheesy wheezy man."I replied and laughed."I Love you."he said out of blue."I love you too."I replied him and gave him a kiss on his cheek."That was unexpected."he smiled widely and put his arm around my waist."Let's go home."I said to him."But let's eat first.Hehe.."I flashed him a smile."Aigoo..you're eating a lot now.."he said and ruffled my hair."You should understand my condition right now."I said and crossed my arms."Mianhe..I was just joking."he apologised."Okay..let's go and eat!"I exclaimed happily.We entered a restaurant to eat.We ordered our meals and ate.

We entered the car after having our meal."Hm..how about we go to Namsan tower before we go?"Jungkook suggested."I'm fine with it but now I want to rest."I adjusted the seat backwards and rested myself."Okay..have a sweet dream while I drive us there."he carressed my cheek."Thank you,Jungkook..you made me feel like the luckiest in the world right now."I said and held his hand."I'm the luckiest man alive if you want to know now.You made my life complete."he said and smiled sweetly."Sleep..you need to rest."he said softly and started driving.I nodded and closed my eyes."Jagiya..jagiya..ireona.."I heard Jungkook's voice waking me up.I opened my eyes slowly and sat up straight."How long did I sleep?"I asked him."About an hour.."he answered.We got out and walked to the Namsan bridge."Let's buy the locks at the store."he said and we walked there."What colour do you want?"he asked."Blue."I answered."Oh?I was thinking the same thing."he said and took the blue lock.

We went to a table to write our wishes on the lock."Let's put JK♡AR"he suggested."That's too clichè.How about we write our wishes on it."I said."Okay I'll write that."he said and took the marker pen.He wrote I wish to have a happy family with my one and only Ah Ra and my baby ."You kiss it too.."he said and I did as what he said.We paid for the lock and went out.We found a perfect spot to lock our blue lock."I hope our wishes will come true and last forever."he said and put his arm around my waist.We lockes it together and put the key in the box prepared there.We went home after roaming around Namsan tower.It was indeed a tiring day but it was fun because it's Jungkook whom I was with all the time.

ANOTHER UPDATE!