Chapter 10

A/N

HEYYYYYYYYY IM BACKKKKK

turns out that little break I took became almost two months !! but im back now and so is my urge to writing, so rise and grind gamers its time to get back to fbf

sorry if my writing is a bit rusty, i did my best but I'm eepy

hope you guys enjoy! the usual TWs apply to this chapter, but its mainly just gore and violence

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blood God was known to, through everything, survive.

An immortal walking the Earth; one set on terrifying and slaughtering those who spent their lives doing the opposite, like some malignant demon. In the end, the name Blood God was fitting. As much as Techno was initially opposed to the name, it grew on him.

Names were powerful. And the more power others believed he had, the more powerful he was .

As a result, his abilities had always been scrutinized.

Some said he was a blood controller. That the heroes had no way to defend against themselves , so his method of killing was derived from taking control; or, rather, bleeding them dry. He liked to aid those theories by spilling a little more blood than what was necessary, painting it on the walls and letting it trail down windows for the neighbors to witness.

Others said he simply had extra-tough skin. Impenetrable by weapon and flame, allowing him the advantage of a shield without ever physically wielding one. That he supported too; wearing extra armor beneath his villain attire and letting the opponents land an extra few hits if a witness happened to be nearby. It was entertaining to see their shocked expressions as weapons rebounded from his arm, leaving nothing but a hidden bruise behind.

But, as assuming as it was to see the media think they landed "concrete proof" about his abilities, there was one that had always been his favorite.

"-people forget that the Blood God could easily be an actual God ," the theorist had enthusiastically said while on the news. Their eyes gleamed with pride—as though they were let on a secret everyone else was excluded from. "I mean, we've seen proclaimed god-sent followers before, especially in villains like Paralysis—thank Prime that man is in prison now—or even in Spectre . Who's to say that this person isn't an actual deity? They certainly seem to be immortal. I doubt anyone with superpowers would be able to do what the Blood God has done, especially this unscathed."

The voices found that particularly funny. Techno did too, until their amusement started to give him a headache.

But, in the end— aside from all of the theories and rumors, all of the faulty attempts to make him appear fightable, if only to give the city hope—Techno's abilities, for the most part, were very underwhelming.

"It says on your file you have enhanced strength and speed," Acheron noted from beside him, checking his watch with an emotionless tone. "How much of that is true?"

Techno shrugged. His pink hair, tied in a loose-–and very messy-–braid behind his head, fell down to the middle of his back. He'd finally been able to shower last night, once he'd finally assured himself that the room wasn't rigged with any mysterious traps, and his hair had already regained its previous shine. Even if the roots were far more grown out than he'd initially allowed, he doubted any more blood would stain it for a long while.

The pink was vibrant against the dull grey of his training uniform—an outfit that, as reluctant as he was to try it on, proved to be much more comfortable than the same clothes he'd been wearing during the entirety of his imprisonment. Pockets lined almost every inch of the lightweight fabric, complete with a sewn-in belt that was perfectly fitted for weapons and any emergency suppressors. Matching grey boots were soundless on the training room floor as they paced along the side of the room, the soles built to build traction without revealing one's location.