~I'm sorry~

*BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP* "Marinette, your alarm has been going off for 15 minutes! Please get up!" Maris mother said shaking her a little bit. It was Monday, and the first day of school for the week. 

She had stayed up too late the night before working on her gift for her best friend Alya. Her birthday was coming up in a 2 weeks, and Mari wanted to get a head start on her gift.

"Momm I'm awake.." She said grumbling, and then getting out of bed. Her eyelids felt like a million tons as the bluenette almost fell back asleep. Thank god I had chosen an outfit the night before, she said putting her black leggings and pink t-shirt on. She had left her 8th grade style for a more laid back type of style.

The girl looked over at her computer noticing the time. '7:23' it read. " CRAP CRAP CRAP! IM GONNA BE LATE!" She yelled throwing her backpack over her shoulders and running out her room, forgetting to grab breakfast.

Paris was oddly busy today. Cars zooming by the sidewalk, kids yelling at the park, and people talking while having a drink at a coffee shop. Normally Marinette would grab a frappe or a cappuccino before school but since she wasn't very 'fashionably late' she decided to skip that.

She rushed into her school before the doors closed for the morning. There weren't many people in the courtyard, and she didn't see her friends so the girl decide to just head to class. As she was walking up the stairs she started to hear some chatter coming from her classroom. Normally, Mrs bustier would get on to them for being so loud, but I guess today she allowed it.

Mari stepped into the class and paused. The room felt off. Different maybe, there wasn't any seating changes that she could tell, barely glancing around the room. It was just like the air was heavier. Once she had walked in, her class had silenced noticing her arrival. She turned her head to start heading to her seat when she saw it. The devil herself, Lila Rossi, sitting in her chair!

Marinette quickly walked up the staircase, making sure not to fall.

"Uhm Lila, not sure if you noticed but this is MY seat." Mari said with a quite sassy tone.

"Not no more, Mari-brat." Was her eyes wrong, because when she heard that she didn't see Lila's lips move. She saw Alyas. Her own bestfriend just called her a brat.

"What? What do you mean Alya.. it's my seat I-I always sit here." Alya looked up at the bluenette. Her eyes shooting knives at Marinette. At that moment, the petite girl felt like if she was the smallest ever. All eyes were on her, and she hated that.

"Well you should've thought about that before bullying Lila this morning. We are now bestfriends. You're just a brat." Wow. That hurt. The bluenette could feel her heart shatter into a million pieces. 

She looked over and caught Adrien staring at her, with so much sorry, and a bit of guilt? 

"I told you to take the high road but you just had to hurt her. I'm sorry but.. we are no longer friends." There was a gasp. One from Marinette, and one from Chloe.

"ADRIKINS! I KNOW YOUR BLONDE BUT WOW! ARE YOU THAT STUPID!?" Chloe screamed at the model. His face was frozen in shock.

"I'm not the biggest fan of Dupain-Cheng but I know she would never hurt Mrs shit-hair over here" The blonde said eyeing Lila. Maris eyes glowed, not from tears, but from amaze.

The bluenette never thought that Chloe bourgeoise, the mayors daughter, and the girl that has been bullying her for years would actually stick up for her.

Chloe looked over at Marinette and then grabbed her wrist, dragging her outside the classroom. "I.." the blonde started.

"I'm sorry Dupa- mari.. for bullying you. And being rude to you.. It's because I was jealous of you. And I bet that comes as a surprise to you because why would mwah be jealous of you?" Ah yes there it was, the Chloe everyone knew.

"Well it's because of Adrien.. I was his first friend so when he came here and started attaching to you.. it hurt me. But seeing what I saw now, I notice how low that model boy can get and.. I'm just sorry.

The girl stood there, staring at the mayors daughter with astonishment. Chloe had actually become nice!

"I-I don't know what to say.. thanks Chloe. For what you said to me and what you said to everyone back there. Maybe we can start over and be friends?" She said sticking out her fist.

"Friends" they both said in unison as they gave each other a fist bump.

HIIII!! So uhm I haven't posted in a while but I was just laying in bed and I had this idea for a book. I hope y'all like it and I'm gonna try to finish it! My last 2 books didn't go so well so I hope I can keep track of this one!

I'm gonna try to do some adrienette but we might resort to lukanette first

I'd love some feedback so please comment if you like it or have any ideas! I'll tag anyone who gives ideas!!

TY AND LOVE YALL❤️